1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Starter Pokémon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 14, 2017.

Tags:
?

Favorite starter

1. Bulbasaur

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Squirtle

1.6%
  3. Charmander

3.2%
  4. Pikachu

1.6%
  5. Chickorita

1.6%
  6. Totidile

6.3%
  7. Cyndiquil

9.5%
  8. Treecko

9.5%
  9. Mudkip

7.9%
  10. Torchic

1.6%
  11. Turtwig

6.3%
  12. Piplup

1.6%
  13. Chimchar

3.2%
  14. Snivy

11.1%
  15. Oshawatt

3.2%
  16. Tepig

6.3%
  17. Chespin

3.2%
  18. Froakie

3.2%
  19. Fennikin

4.8%
  20. Rowlet

6.3%
  21. Popplio

1.6%
  22. Litten

6.3%
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What is you favorite starter Pokémon in the main series games?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am a huge piplup lover, I adore the little penguin and as a little girl i would snuggle with the talking plushie constantly, pretending I was a Pokémon trainer with it, just loved that Pokémon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I love Treecko! It's cute and it evolves into one of my favorite Pokémon.

4. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I know snakes are my favourite and my heart is towards Snivy, Cyndaquil has to be my favourite starter. It was my very first starter and truly captures the true essence of the Johto region. Cyndaquil, also being a Fire Type, is a complete win!

I am very fond of how Cyndaquil acts as Gold's Pokémon in the manga. Definitely my favourite!

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Fennekin. 6th gen has a lot of faults but the starter Pokémon weren't one of them. I adore the little witchy fox.

6. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I have to go with the old classic Charmander. Charmander was technically my first Pokémon. It's a pretty typical kind of answer cause yay Charizard but well why wouldn't it be, it's an awesome dragon thing and one of the best designs in first Gen. Having two Megas (the Dragon one is nice so everyone finally was contented about "it looks like a dragon but is not dragon type why") makes things pretty awesome. I like Y better myself. Yep, good old Charmander.

7. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    How dare you make me choose between all my babies!!! But, because of fond memories and Pokémon Golder... I choose Cyndaquil. It helped me through everything in original Gold and HeartGold, and was my first starter and by extension Pokémon.

8. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    As much as I like all the starter Pokémon, I have to go with Snivy, it just sticks out in a way

9. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Gotta give this to the first starter I ever picked; Totodile back in the good ol' days of Pokémon Crystal. I'm kinda surprised though that Feraligatr is still useful for battles, too, even though yeah there's probably stronger starters out there. Yay for Sheer Force. <3

I do have a soft spot for Rowlet, too. I wanna get like a mini figurine of it if I can.

10. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    Mudkip, because you know...memes

But seriously, I choose Mudkip because when it evolves, it gains the Ground type so it's only weak to one type now: Grass.

11. Divine

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.3
    Litten is adorable...it has become my favorite starter, too bad I hate Incineroar's design and how it's not a cute lion beast

12. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Snivy here, I'm glad there's other Snivy lovers out there!

13. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Treecko is my favorite, but Litten and Snivy are close behind as the greats in my book, with Piplup right behind.

14. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    Ok first off. That's a lot of snivy fans.

Second off: yes , I liek mudkips.

15. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    It was difficult to pick one but I love Rowlet. I was never very much of a grass starter fan but for some reason I really love Rowlett and seemed to have loved training and using this starter the most out of all of them.

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    It's such a tough choice. I love Bulbasaur, Chikorita, and Totodile so much... they're extremely adorable and I always find it hard to evolve them (though I love Ivysaur also). I'm a big fan of the gen II starters in general and must have used all three at least a dozen times over by now.

My all time favorite is Chespin though. He's very unpopular it seems like, but when I saw him in the anime I fell in love immediately. Clemont's Chespin is one of the best things to come out of the series.

[​IMG]

Run my mischievous cutie!!

(Brownie points to Squirtle and Fennekin also. <3)

17. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I'm really fond of Torchic and its whole evolution line. Fire types are probably my favorite, and Blaziken's right up there at the top. Points to Snivy, Chicorita, and Cyndaquil, though.

18. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I really like Turtwig, Chespin and Rowlet, but my all time fave is Litten. I've always been a cat person, and Litten is life. I don't like Incineroar's design, but Torracat gets two paws up!

19. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Oshawott is by far my favorite. He's just adorable and I love him.

20. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    In terms of base form, Tepig is my favorite, but its evolutions were a letdown. As far as the entire evolution line, I like pretty much all of them too much to decide! (Except Popplio and Chikorita. I don't like them much.)