1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokespe Fairytails

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by thefalconofthefall, Jan 15, 2017.

1. thefalconofthefall

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    Hi! I have written a collection of AU one-shots of Pokémon Special, a manga that is the adaption of the core games! If you read the manga, then I'm certain you will enjoy my stories! If you haven't, go read it! It is available in English at JB2448's site!

2. thefalconofthefall

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    Here's one of them! It's the very first one of Pokespe Fairytails!

The Robber Bridegroom

There once was a miller named Ruby who had a daughter named White. It was tradition at the time to marry off daughters, so he married her off to a seemingly good man named Natural Harmonia Gropius.
    "What kind of name is that?" White asked.
    "Don't laugh," Ruby grumbled. "But he seems like a good guy. I'm marrying you off to him."
    "Why?"
    "Why not? You get us money. And if he isn't good to you, at least we still have the dowry and another guy to marry off for money. Plus, he's handsome."
    "...."

After that, she went to visit her fiance's mansion for dinner. While waiting, she wandered around, admiring the beautiful golden walls and magnificent architecture. She continuing walking around until she met a Talonflame. Surprised that there is someone in the seemingly empty house, she striked up a conversation with it.
    "Hello, uh, Talonflame?" she greeted.
    "Hi-"
    "White."
    "White. As much as I would like to chit chat with you, I have to tell you to leave. This is a motherfucking murderous cannibal's house. Leave the fuck now. I saw this fucking guy dragging a girl one, and what happened next was so fucking disturbing that I don't even want to talk about, but I'll let you figure it out."
    "Why should I listen to you?" White asked, raising an eyebrow at the fact the Pokémon could be pranking her but curious at her words at the same time.
    "Because I'm a fucking Pokémon who can fucking talk and saw some fucking things that you would want to live the rest of your life to not see," the Talonflame answered. The girl decided ignoring the foul (no pun intended)-mouthed Pokémon and continued wandering around until she met an old lady in the kitchen.
    "You should get out. Natural is a murderous cannibal. I believe that Talonflame told you?"
    "Yeah. She really needs to wash her beak."
    "Yes, but she and I had been trying to warn brides and maidens who ever wandered onto his property, but they all sadly don't believed us, even though we live in a world where magic exists and monsters can kill us. "
    "Okay, so what are you trying to tell me?"
    "Anyways, as I mentioned, Natural eats his fiances and any maidens he can get his hands on."
    The door then opened, with a bunch footsteps can be heard and muffled screaming.
    "He's coming!" she hissed, then pulled the girl behind the barrel. Natural with seven men entered the house with a bound and struggling beautiful maiden, ushering her to her fate.
    "Mrph! Mmph!" she tried to yell.
    "Shut it!" one of the men snarled, removing the bounds. He then waved a wand, giving her a dazed look, and another man brought over three bottles of wine, each bottle having a different hue. She swallowed down all of them, then dropped dead.
    After dying, they proceed to strip her and tear off her body parts, sprinkling some salt to prepare for the meal, then after that, attend the feast.
    It was a surprise for White, who saw the disturbing sight from start to finish to be able to notice one of the girl's finger with a golden ring rolling to her, which she put in her pocket. After all of the men were drunk and unaware, she quickly ran home. When she finally arrived, panting and sweating, her father immediately looked at her with concern.
    "Father! N-natural-"she gasped.
    "Calm down, then explain," Ruby reminded. White took a few more breaths,then spill it out.
    "Natural is a murderer and a cannibal," she said, then went into detail of what she saw with the young girl, along with the finger she still has.
    Her father turned green in the face, but managed to swallow back his dinner that was climbing up to his throat with visible discomfort. "Let's expose him on your wedding day. It would be glorious."

".....I guess, but we could just do it earlier."

"Still glorious in front of a crowd."

Several weeks past by and the wedding happened. While the priest was about to say whatever those priests presiding over those weddings say, White interrupted it.
    "Wait!"
    Some gasped, others just stared at her.
    The priest groaned. "What is it? Someone is going to object this wedding?"
    White nodded and pointed at N. "Yes. This man is a murderer!" Most of the audience gasped, the others were now weirded out.
    "Dear, I think something is wrong-" Natural got cut off when she showed the audience the maiden's finger.
    "This is proof!" Everyone gasped, as the authorities took the groom and his men to execution. After that, White and Ruby had a peaceful life.

3. thefalconofthefall

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    Here's another one!

Yveltal's Messenger

Back in the days when Yveltal was awake, they would often take in the form of a human man to ease the fears of man and Pokémon.

One day during that certain time, he encountered a giant of the name Lysandre when he was on Akala Island of the Alola region. For some strange reason, the mortal was able to recognize him.

"How could someone as small as you be as powerful as a god?" the giant asked.

"Because it's definitely a good idea to fly around in true form," Yveltal replied sarcastically. "That aside, it seems like many mortals like a human guiding them. I don't know why, but at least it makes my job easier."

"Hmmmm..." The mortal then bend his head down to the deity. "I challenge you to a battle."

"Well, I guess I need something to get my mind out of," the god shrugged. "Those souls can wait." He then turned into a Lucario, and charged an Aura Sphere.

"Agh..." Yveltal rasped, as he panted and placed his knee down for a bit. He looked at Lysandre's back, still standing tall and sweat only trickling down his back, while Yveltal was tired to the bone. He leapt at the giant, and to his shock, Lysandre turned around and punched him in the face. Crashing to the ground, he winced at the crack of his skull.

"I win," Lysandre chuckled. To empathize his moment of glory or to taunt Yveltal, he stepped on the poor Pokémon, breaking even more bones.

"Owwwwww..." Yveltal groaned. He can feel the energy of the living rushing to him. "Oh no.Oh no!OH NO!DON'T GO TO SLEEP YVEI! GOING TO SLEEP MEANS XERNEAS AND LELE IS GOING TO KILL YOU!DON'T GO SLEEP!DON'TGOTOSLEEP!" But he felt uselessness in the struggle, as more energy flood into him, and sleep crept into his eyes....

Fortunately for the god, a young man named Trevor was walking by when he saw him.

He winced. "Gotten hurt badly hadn't you?" He took out a potion from his pocket and opened it. "Open your mouth."

The deity complied, as the potion was poured into him. In a moment, he felt better than before, and stood up.

"Thank you for your help," Yveltal said, then grimaced from the pain of his broken ribs. "Argh...maybe I should visit Xerneas for this later."

"You can talk!?"

"Of course I can," Death growled in pain. "I am Yveltal, in the form of a Lucario." He winced. "I had accepted a challenge from a giant and would've destroyed everything around here and get onto the wrong side of Xerneas if it wasn't for you."

"Well, you're welcome?"

"As my thanks to you, I will send you messages that will warn you of my coming," Yveltal said. "Have a nice life." He limped away, grumbling words that Trevor can't hear.

Years past, and Trevor had many illness raid his body, but managed to lived through them. One day, while he was in the woods, Yveltal in Lucario form appeared in him.

"Uh Yveltal?" Trevor asked.

"Yes Trevor?"
    "How come you appeared before me? You never told me you were coming."

The deity of death sighed. "So you never saw darkness even with your eyes opened? You never heard of things that shouldn't be there? You never felt like you want to eat even though you're starving? You never felt energy seeped away from you even though you did nothing? You never heard my children Cresselia's and Darkrai's warnings of me every night? You never ever had the desire to die?"

"Oh," Trevor realized. "Fine. Let's go."
    "So I thought," Yveltal mumbled, then drained his life energy and took his soul to the afterlife.