1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite legendary/mythical Pokémon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What is your favorite legendary or mythical Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am a Mew Lover, though I don't know if it is my favorite legend it is the one I think of. Mew was my first Pokémon card and has a special place in my heart.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh, such a difficult question! Hm, I would say all of them, but if I had to say a couple....

Mew. Mew is the first legend/mythical Pokémon card I ever got (and by Ken Sugimori no less). And, it is such a great and cute Pokémon. :)

4. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Giratina is my fave! But Hoopa is a close second.

5. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    By legendaries I assume you meant the version mascot trios and sidequest roaming Pokémon and legendary trios (legendary birds, beasts, golems, lake trio, etc) and the mythical are those event-only Pokémon

If so, my favourite legendary would be Latias (Reshiram is a close second tho) and my favourite mythical Pokémon is Mew. Seems like a lot of people like Mew too lol

6. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    Probably Ho-oh or Lugia since I loved the Johto region

7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Lugia, rayquaza, palkia, dialga, kyurem, articuno or arceus

It's hard to decide

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Either Latias or Victini. Latias is such a cute Pokémon and Victini has my favorite typings. Also I caught one in a Premier ball. Pyrite the Victini is a valued member of my team.

9. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Probably Ho-oh, mostly for nostalgia reasons. Big fiery phoenix bird and the mascot of Gold which is better than Silver because it's Gold (as so my thinkling went when I was kid) so that made it better and It was that mysterious bird that was in the first episode of the show, that made it cool. I was always kind of sad how Lugia totally overshadowed it all the time.

Phazon likes this.
  10. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    My favorite Legendary has to be Dialga due to my Mystery Dungeon nostalgia, while my favorite Mythical Pokémon is either Meloetta of Victini. Those two just have really good designs.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  11. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    I think it may have to be the handsome Lugia because of its amazing bulk. I always loved the creature since I was a kid when the 2000 movie came out as well, and I loved its song. As for mythicals, I personally love Shaymin, more specifically its sky forme which I find adorable and has such an endearing attitude.

12. FreezingDreamer

FreezingDreamer Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.8
    I guess it would be Latios and Latias for me. I really like their design, and they are pretty adorable, if you ask me.

13. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    FAVORITE LEGENDARIES:
    [3D='reshiram'][3D='zekrom'][3D='lunala'][3D='zygarde'][3D='rayquaza']

FAVORITE MYTHICALS:
    [3D='mew'][3D='magearna'][3D='jirachi'][3D='victini'][3D='meloetta']

14. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    My favorites are probably Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Heatran, Reshiram, Kyurem, Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta, Solgaleo, and... all of them are pretty amazing! it's too hard to chose!

15. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Now I kind of consider the Red Gyrados a legendary because it's so rare, but if I had to say a real legendary, I'd probably say Lugia or Celebi.

But let's be honest you guys, Helix is the real legend

16. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    My favorite legendary:​
    [3D='yveltal']​
    My favorite mythical:​
    [3D='victini']​

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:1477]​

17. nightsky489

nightsky489 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.1
    Palkia for days. Pearl was my first core Pokémon game. I love gen 4 and I'll always rep sinnoh

18. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Genesect and Regigas are pretty cool. If only they were stronger.

19. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My favourite legendary would have to be Articuno and my favourite mythical either Darkrai or Celebi. Or Shaymin. All three have great designs (can't say how they fare in battle, I've never used one to fight. But hey, they're called MYTHICAL Pokémon for a reason!)

20. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Mew, because nothing beats the memories of:

1. being one of the first to see the original Pokémon movie at the cinema and therefore getting the ancient mew card in a little plastic sleeve
    2. watching the lines of people in real life at the shopping centre to queue up for a mew at the machines they used to use for distribution
    3. trying to capture it in Pokémon snap, so hard!
    4. the excitement and persistence of the truck rumour
    5. it's key role and uniqueness in relation to other Pokémon (before other legends were created at least)
    6. (it's the cutest haha)