1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Mira Sasaki, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Mira Sasaki

Mira Sasaki Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.0
    Hello all! My name is Mira, and I'm 19. I'm just about the quirkiest person alive but I promise I'm nice! I live in Michigan, and I was invited here from my fan fiction account! As such I'm not sure how this place works so feel free to say hi!
    I have loved Pokémon ever since Diamond/Pearl, so for about 10 years, and have played all the games. Pokémon is really special to me, gen 2 and 4 are my favorite. My favorite Pokémon is Clefable, and my favorite mega is Altaria. I love all fairy types though! I recently began to write Pokémon fan fiction stories again as well. I swear gen 2 is my muse.
    As for shows, I love Steven universe right now and that's all I've kept up with. Anime I like include Jojo (I am obsessed with it), Code Geass, spice and wolf, and I plan to watch Cowboy Bebop tonight :)
    I have a lot of hobbies but my biggest are cooking, writing, drawing and shopping/fashion. I love to cook so much, and likely will become a chef, and write when I have time.
    I'm a student so I don't always have free time, but I'm trying really hard nowadays. And can't wait to make new friends here too!
    I've started my fanfiction account up again as I mentioned too, so if you're fond of Pokémon stories feel free to ask for my acc. Or if you know where I can post my stories on this forum please let me know!
    Thank you so much!! I'm happy to be here! ❤️

Cadbberry likes this.
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. I absolutely LOVE JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and many of our users here do, so you should stick around! :) Who's your favourite character?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IceyEmmy

IceyEmmy Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    Hi there! Welcome to LV, hope you enjoy your stay here.

That's quite the introduction you got there, it's nice. You have some nice taste in shows too, if you ever need another buddy to talk about SU, with I'm totally down.

Also, if you want to post some of your stories on the forums here, we have the Literature Library: http://lakevalor.net/forum/91-literature-library/
    If you do a lot of drawing, you can make a portfolio post here: http://lakevalor.net/forum/207-portfolio/
    If you're up to it, you can also open a q&a post where we can get to know you better here: http://lakevalor.net/forum/56-question-and-answer/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV Mira! I am a massive Steven Universe fan, it is such a great series :) As for hobbies I am into drawing and fashion too, seems we have a bit in common! I am also a gen 4 person, one of my fav gens and my starter gen. If you want to post a story check out the literature Library!!

5. Mira Sasaki

Mira Sasaki Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.0
    My favorite is Josuke, he is my husband. I really love Kosaku Kira too though, and Shinobu is my favorite female omg. Basically I live for Part 4 lol @[member="Achromatic"]

@[member="IceyEmmy"] thank you, and definitely! I'm so glad someone else likes SU lol. I will definitely look into the Q&A too it sounds interesting!

@[member="Cadbberry"] I just got into it recently but I love it too! :) I will definitely check out your story! And I'll look into posting mine too!

Achromatic and Cadbberry like this.
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Nice! Part 2 is my favourite, and Joseph is my favourite JoJo. I kinda wanna rewatch it soon! The whole show is amazing though, and I also enjoy the manga! :)

7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to the lake valor forums, hope you enjoy it here fellow ff writer :0

8. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome aboard Mira, things are all pretty nice here and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    More writers!!!
    Do you challenge my quirkiness!? I challenge you! ...I'd probably lose...
    But anyway, gotta love Jojo! You've got some good taste!

10. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Greetings, Mira. I'm happens to be new here too. And to forums as well so...............................................................mistakes galore, amirite? xD

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I heard Jojo!

ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド

(Almost finished with Part 3 myself, wading through it a bit at a time.)

Something tells me you'll get along very well with the people here. A lot of our anime lovers loiter about on our Discord server, so if you don't find chatrooms intimidating, you can feel free to swing on by. If otherwise, that's fine; we have a forum section for anime and manga too.

Adapting to a new forum environment takes time, and a slip-up here and there is to be expected - that's fine! As long as your heart is into it and you want to enjoy this place, that is what matters, and that's what you'll get out of it.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yaaas Steven Universe is so good!! I fell a bit behind recently, hadn't watched for a few months, but turns out I only missed around 3 episodes... plus those four or five that were leaked early. lol >.< Pearl is an amazing character, but I love them all. ♡

Welcome Mira! Forums are a nice way to meet others and expand your horizons so it's good you decided to join. People on LV are pretty nice too, and there are always new features being added. Enjoy your time. [: