1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

'Ello!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by LadyRaven, Jan 16, 2017.

1. LadyRaven

Jimothan
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello! This is my first forum and I am quite eager to explore. I must admit that I am fairly new to the Pokémon community and most of my knowledge is strictly lore based. I am an Artist and a Writer, though I will never say No to Pulling apart/Theorizing about this Crazy world of Pokémon.

I look forwards to meeting you all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to the forums LadyRaven, there are quite a lot of good things to surf here so enjoy looking around and getting aquanted with the members in chat groups

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake!
    I would recommend checking out the Creative Corner in general!

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You're new to the community, you say? How new, or how long have you been playing? I'm sure there are people who've played it from "not at all" to "15 years", and everywhere in between.
    Pulling fictional universes apart can be pretty entertaining, but it requires a lot of theory and assumptions, so I can appreciate your stance.

An artist, what kind of art do you practise? The sphere is quite large.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV LadyRaven! I hope you post your theories here, I love a good Pokémon theory, they are so interesting! I also saw you just joined the LV DA group so I hope you post some of your work there! It is awesome that this is your first forum, if you need any help getting around or have any questions feel free to contact me!

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome in Raven! To start things off, you should definitely edit your profile and get yourself an avatar/profile image. It'll help others easily identify you around the site. :) Have a nice stay and if you need any help, feel free to ask!

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome to the forums, for a first one you made a good choice I think. Interested in hearing some of these theories, Lady. Enjoy your stay.

8. LadyRaven

Jimothan
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.5
    Well, I've been part of the community for about a month now. I am primarily a sculptor, but I enjoy sketching.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Sculpting, you say? That's quite impressive! What kind of things do you sculpt? What material do you use as a base? (I'm assuming clay, but I could be wrong.) How long have you been at that?

...I get intrigued when I run into something or someone with a skill I don't see often.

10. LadyRaven

Jimothan
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.5
    Well, I sculpt dragons, wolves, squirrels... All sorts of things. I do use clay as a base, but now and then I will use wood or wax instead. I think I've been sculpting for five years now, I don't really keep track.

Well, I sculpt dragons, wolves, squirrels... All sorts of things. I do use clay as a base, but now and then I will use wood or wax instead. I think I've been sculpting for five years now, I don't really keep track.