1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bonjour!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Gentle Alouette, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Gentle Alouette

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    So I guess this is where you introduce yourself... I'm awkward with these sort of things, but let's see how this goes.

Hello! I'm Gentle Alouette, weird name I know. One part of it is in English, the other is in French... Anyway... I go by Ashley...or Ash because this is Pokémon and we all know how funny that is. Also, I'm 18.

I thoroughly enjoy Pokémon. I'm in the midst of watching the entire anime from the very beginning. So far, I've gotten to S6/Pokémon Advanced. Gameplay wise, I've only played the remakes i.e. LeafGreen and Alpha Sapphire. Currently, I'm playing Pokémon X. And, I'm hoping to get SoulSilver or HeartGold soon because I'm literal Johto trash.

My favorite Pokémon is Azumarill... Weird choice, but when I played AS, it was my champion Pokémon, even surpassing my Blaziken. I'm not sure why that even happened, but I've always loved Marill, the way it says it's name is so cute in the show, so I decided to catch one. My favorite generation is Johto mostly because my senpai Lance is the Champion, but there are other reasons as well. Hmm. My three favorite types are dragon, dark, and fire. Noticing now that my favorite Pokémon is neither of those...

And that's all I can think of putting.

Cheers!

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to the site! It's wonderful to have you with us. :)

Johto is AMAZING. You should get HeartGold real soon, it's my favourite. I definitely think you'd enjoy our Pokémon sections, so be sure to explore those when ya can. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to the forums Gentle Alouette, enjoy surfing the posts and typing to fellow members in various posts and threads made

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Gentle Alouette! I have only played ORAS as far as remakes go, I really would love to get HGSS but the cost of one has been too ridiculous for me to afford. I hope you can get a copy!

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome aboard, Ash!
    That's quite a name you got there! In a good way~

6. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome to the Lake. I'm surprised by the rise in cost for HG, I've heard it mentioned numerous times here. Guess I lucked out when I got it a few years ago and it wasn't too bad. Hope you enjoy your stay.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    A bilingual username? Don't see one of those often. Is English your first language? French? Neither? Or dare I ask the obvious stereotypical question and wonder if you're from Canada?

Yes, I have a lot of questions to ask, but questions are how I learn and adapt - for me, it's information to remember and take into account. The forums and the chatroom alike are equally welcoming, and there will be no shortage of things for you to do here - all that remains is for you to step forward, and I promise the floor isn't going to collapse underneath you. It only collapses outside, where the bear traps are set.

I'm sure you'll have questions for the rest of us, both about how Lake Valor works and how the rest of us are like. Questions about LV you can ask any of the staff directly, but as for more general affairs, the Q&A section and aforementioned chatroom are both quick and easy ways to learn, and whatever is most effective really depends on what environment you're most comfortable with. But wherever you go, or whomever you ask, you will always be welcome.

8. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you have a great time here!