1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Espeon!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by FireLucario, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Hey guys! Since I've been gone for about three years, more or less, I think it's time for me to open up an ask thread.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask some questions!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Yo! What up? It's ya boi-
    Ahem, so what's your favorite Pokémon Gen? Favorite Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ClefairyKid likes this.
  3. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    My favorite Pokémon gen usually changes but my favorite as of right now has to be Gen 7, due to how much SuMo has changed everything.

As for my favorite Pokémon, that has always been Riolu and Lucario. They have become my favorites since Gen 4 and honestly, I don't see this changing for a long time.

4. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Do you brag that Lucario is the strongest mega evolved?, asking this from what I have seen in xy, amazing,

5. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Heh, I admit that it is a strong Mega, but I think that title of 'strongest' was taken by Rayquaza. That thing is OP. XD

Jokes aside, Mega Lucario is very strong and I enjoy using that Mega when I can as it's another reason to have a Lucario in my party.

6. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Why do you say Rayquaza?, why it, why not Arcrus?, or mewtwo

7. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Oh yeah, that's right. Mewtwo got two Megas, didn't he? Well, I'll say that both megas of Mewtwo are very strong in their own rights though personally, the physical based one is kind of tricky to work with.

Also, Arceus may be the lord of Pokémon, but Mega Rayquaza is so OP, a new tier of competitive battling had to be created. I don't follow the competitive scene much (if at all) but when a Pokémon has a new tier created instead of being outright banned, that's when you know that Pokémon is extremely strong.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello, nice to meet you :D

How do you pronounce Arceus?
    Is there something you wish you could change?
    If you had a million dollars what would you do?

9. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    How do I pronounce Arceus? Well, I pronounce it as 'Ar-ce-us' just as it's spelled. I may deviate from that from time to time but I always come back to it eventually.

Hmm...I do wish I could have a bit more self-confidence. I'm not confident in myself at all and I usually look to others to give me support.

Oh boy...um...I'd probably spend a good chunk of it. On what, well I dunno, but I'm not great with money, let's put it that way. XD

EDIT: Also, it's nice to meet you too!

Cadbberry likes this.
  10. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Have you done much traveling in your life? If so what was your favorite destination?

What brought ya back to LV?

11. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    I want to travel but sadly, the only traveling I've done is moving houses throughout Ontario and a little bit of Quebec. I would love to travel if I could though.

I mentioned this in the Leaving and Returning thread, but I got a friend who might be joining LV because he was asked to join for his fanfic. Of course, even if he doesn't join LV, I still have him as a Discord friend so really, him just mentioning LV kinda brought me back and I think that was a good thing. ^_^

Dusty likes this.
  12. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Alola! :3

What is your favourite munchie food?

How do you feel about the Alolan forms?

If you could choose a superpower, what would you have?

13. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Alola, friend! :3

Good question! Hmm...usually, when I feel like having a snack, chips are my go-to! However, when I'm only feeling somewhat peckish, a smaller snack such as a Wagonwheel, would do just fine.

Alolan forms are great! I personally see them as a new take on an old Pokémon and some of them are handled very well! I still fail to get over Diglett and Dugtrio's alolan forms though. XD

Superpower? Hmm...either magic abilities or invisibility. Magic powers would make me akin to Zatanna before I put my own spin on it while invisibility puts me with the likes of The Invisible Woman from Fantastic Four. Honestly, it's a tough choice! XD

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What's your opinion on snow? Like it, loathe it?

15. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Ummm...hmm...snow is a bit of a grey area for me. For one thing, it looks pretty and it can give me snow days if the weather is bad, but it also causes ice and my mom broke her leg thanks to a bad fall with ice. So, I guess I'm...neutral about it? I don't know for sure.

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Fair enough! Then how do you feel about rain?

17. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Oh, rain is fine. I don't like getting soaked, but as long as it's not freezing rain or raining while the ground is like an ice rink, I'll live.

18. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Is [3D='espeon'] your favorite [3D='eevee']-lution?

(Is Espeon your favorite Eeveelution? If not, which one is?)

[3D='Umbreon']

19. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Yes, Espeon is indeed my favorite Eeveelution. It's why my Pokesona is a Shiny Espeon because I really like the purple cat-like Espeon.

I also have an Espeon plushie too. X3

20. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    What is your dream career? When did you realize that it was your dream?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.