1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Introducing me.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Fidchell, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Hello everyone! I've always had a hard time getting into Pokémon forums because normally I felt I didn't fit in, the forums themselves were very strict, or the forums had very elitist members. I'd be happy to join a smaller community like this one and hopefully watch it grow.

My hobbies include mostly digital art, which I've been doing for several years now. I started off with traditional (pencil and eraser) since I was a runt and didn't stop drawing since then. I will be posting a portfolio topic soon, so please come and check it out! I also enjoy writing, but I haven't done it in quite a long time. I'm getting back into it now in the form of a Pokémon fanfiction.

My favorite Pokémon, as you can probably see from my signature, is Braixen. While its line may not be the most powerful in battle, I love the design and spunk of this Pokémon! I also like fox/canid Pokémon quite a bit in general.

I'm a competitive battler at heart, and I play under Smogon rules on Showdown. I've been slacking when it comes to learning the Gen 7 meta, but that's because I've been rather busy, unfortunately.

Lastly, I run a Youtube channel centered around Pokémon games and competitive battling. As you can see, I've swamped myself with a lot of different things to keep me busy...

Anyway, I feel comfortable being here, and I hope to have some fun down the road getting to know the rest of you. Bye for now~

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome to the forums, good to have you. I think we'll be up your alley, we have sections for posting art and as for competitive stuff there might be some coming down the line. Glad you feel comfortable here, I think you'll like it just fine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome Fidchell to the Pokémon forums, enjoy it here, quite a lot of people here do digital art so you will fit right in, enjoy surfing stacks of posts :) salute to you

4. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Thank you guys for the warm welcomes~

If you guys ever get around to making a competitive section, I would be happy to accommodate my knowledge (limited as it is) to help people who are interested start off and get into it.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Artists. ♡ That gives you brownie points in my book! I don't draw too often anymore since I'm busy, but man does it feel awesome to translate your thoughts onto visuals. Except when they don't come out how you intended hahaha. q_q

Welcome Fid, it's very nice to have you on LV and I hope you'll stick around long-term. :D

6. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    welcome to the forum.

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Welcome to LV! I hope you like it here :) .

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the site! I don't think you'll find anything negative like that here, Lake Valor is a lovely little community. Have a great stay. :)

9. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake Fidchell! I really love your art style it is so glamours! I will be keeping an eye out! We have a bit of a competitive community so you may find some great battle partners in the Festival Plaza!

10. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Is there perhaps a thread that is dedicated to battles and such?