1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm a new face 'round here.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Malfaria, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Malfaria

Malfaria Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    As the topic states I'm a new member at Lake Valor. Funnily enough, I was born in the same as Pikachu & co.

2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    You know when I first glanced at your username I thought it said 'Malaria' and I became concerned that LV would need to get some shots.

But no seriously, welcome to the forums. Hope you have a good time here at our Lake.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Malfaria

Malfaria Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    Thanks.

4. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    Welcome, if anyone here offers you food, don't accept.

5. Malfaria

Malfaria Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    Got it.

6. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Welcome to LV Malfaria, nice to meet you. n-n (If I offer food it'd be legitimate good food! ): psh)

Hope to see you around often! Did you also come from FF.net?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I'd probably expand on the food comment and say to only accept food from those you trust. Granted, at first that won't be very many people, but it'll expand to a larger list later on - though I will say if you see any suspicious food item just lying around, don't take it - it's probably a trap.

How'd you find LV? What drove you to come here? What makes you want to stay? What are you most looking out for, and what are some hobbies of yours? So far all we have to go off is your name, which - as eloquent as it is - only tells so much. And I'm sure there are many stories behind that name of yours.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to the site! You should definitely get yourself an avatar as it'll help people around the site easily identify you! Have a nice stay. :)

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! That is awesome, have you been a Pokémon fan from the start then, well since you were a kid?