1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by hootyhoot, Jan 17, 2017.

1. hootyhoot

hootyhoot Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Hello! My name is hootyhoot, but feel free to call me whatever you like.

As you can probably tell from my profile picture and username, hoothoot is my favorite Pokémon. I don't really know why, but something about it is super adorable.

I usually spend most of my free time drawing or writing, with most it being Pokémon-related, soo yeah!!

It's nice to meet you all!!

2. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    HI! It's a pleasure to meet you Hooty!
    XD I know it is not much but welcome to LV! XD ​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You have a lot of free time, but what do you spend your non-free time doing?

Welcome to Lake Valor; it's a pleasure to see you. There are a lot of sections to peruse and explore, so don't let the sheer amount of threads and other stuff intimidate you. Just take it one little step at a time, as you slowly adapt and get used to the environment.
    If you have any questions about LV or anything on it, just drop one of the staff members a line, and they will be happy to assist you.

4. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Nice to meet you. Welcome to lake valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Glad to have you!

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hoothoot is SO CUTE. In fact, I think I'm gonna hunt for a shiny one soon. Have a great stay and lemme know if you need any help. :)

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome to LV, Hootyhoot! It's great to have you here, everyone who joins us is welcome to find out more about us! (Everyone who hasn't joined yet is also welcome of course - if you're reading this and you don't have an account yet, make sure to sign up!)

We're a small Pokémon forum that's home to a great community and an active staff team. Together, we have fun and make sure to create the bext experience possible together!
    Make sure to check out our subforums to see if there's anything you like and get posting ;)

Did you know LV also has a Discord Chat? A lot of us chill there and it's a great place to get to know your fellow Valorians better. We even have our own bot, which is fully integrated with our website!

In case you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

I hope you enjoy your stay! o7

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forums Hootyhoot, I have really grown to like Hoothoot, it is rather adorable :D I hope you make a portfolio of your art and enjoy Lake Valor!!

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome hootyhoot! (The lack of caps drives me insane!!!)
    Anywho~, be sure to check out the Creative Corner as Caddberry recommended! We'd sure love to see more talented artists and writers here!

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hoothoot's a cutie!! Ash's Noctowl as always been a favorite of mine. Would've been adorable if it were caught as a Hoothoot though.

Welcome to LV hootyhoot. :-3 It's nice to have you around and I hope you'll consider staying. The people here are very nice.

11. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Well welcome from Chaos as well, I have joined recently as well, so have some fun from Thechaosmaster