1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

My introduction

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Thechaosmaster, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Hey everyone, Thechaosmaster has arrived nice to be here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Heyo, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums, enjoy surfing through the posts and chatting with the members

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Thank you, and be sure to take a look at some of my stories as well, I wrote three so far and they are kind of decent, but read for yourself, other then that, thanks and it was zformtapu who sent me here. I would like to thank 'em for bringing me here.

4. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I will definitely take a look

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the site! To get yourself started, you should definitely get yourself an avatar. You can do so by going to your settings. :) Have a nice stay!

6. Sceptile D. Argon

Crusher
    (Poochyena)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,437.3
    Great Ball ★★
    A fellow writer? Welcome to Lake Valor. I'm new myself and hope to see some of your stories^^

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Thechaosmaster! Another writer, that is awesome, writing is such a talent and to see more people join the practice is awesome! I hope you enjoy the lake and I hope to see you around!

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Thechaosmaster! Welcome to LV. =) I love writing too, nice to get those creative juices out when I can't draw (which is often lately because of being busy lol), so it's awesome you get involved in that! Hope you have a magnificent time on the forum!

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you have a lot of fun. Always nice to see more writers pop up on LV.