1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Features

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What is your favorite feature added into Pokémon Sun and Moon? Would you add or change anything?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I loved the idea of helper Pokémon, they made me feel better not having to have an HM slave, it was brilliant to make them callable Pokémon like in ORAS with Latios and Latias.
    I want my roller skates back! I loved the idea and the fluid motion it offered, not that I dont like the speed the taurus has but it is so bulky and cant fit in a lot of places causing stop and go and stop and go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I love the Ride Pokémon. It is so nice for HMs to be nonexistent (though I do wish some of them were still there, just as TMs) and it allows me to have more freedom when constructing my team.

I wish they kept Super Training. You can't use Hyper Training at all in the main game, and it just feels good to get high stats and all. The Festival Plaza is kinda unnecessary, I feel like, and it seems needlessly complicated. I also don't understand why the QR scanner is there. It's not like it helps you complete your Pokédex since it goes off of Pokémon caught.

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Some of the HMs can be found. They're just hidden. Also QR scanner alows you to find locations if all of the Pokémon and also with every ten you can catch Pokémon not found in the Pokédex such as gen5 starters

5. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I did not know either of those things. I suppose that's no surprise, as I mostly go off of experience when it comes to this game.

6. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    The Totem Pokémon.