1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Worst UB Quest?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Azazel, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Which UB quest did you guys find the most frustrating? For me, it's the Pheromosa one, it fainted so easily and there was 4 of them >.<

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I didn't like the Xurkitree one, it was more irritating than challenging really. None were too bad for me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My Zygarde kept fainting those things ;_;

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Kartana and Xurkitree because of how many there were

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    The ones where you have to catch 4 UBs.

Why are there four UBs? Especially if you want to conserve your Beast Balls those missions are annoying.

6. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    For me, none of them were really that bad. However, the one that almost defeated my entire team was Xurkitree. It was so fast and so dangerous that my first encounter gave me a miracle wish because I caught it before it defeated me.

The worst part of it is that there was a second one to catch and while I had an easier time catching it a second time, I was still worried about it nearly wiping out my team again.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Honestly, none of them. I caught pretty much all of them in beast balls right away, thankfully! I'm glad it didn't take too long. Gotta get that million.

8. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I really liked all of the quest, but the Guzlord one had to be my least favorite for having to go through a cave to find him.

9. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Celesteela for me. I really love this UB. Heck I'll even consider it to be my favorite one. But boy, it was soooo hard to find and catch :/ Well for me it was.

10. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I really like the Ultra Beast Buzzwole, but boy was it difficult! It kept knocking out the Pokémon in my party which triggered it's Beast Boost, which heightened it's attack stat to the maximum. I eventually captured the first Buzzwole with the help of some luck, and I felt so relieved afterward! But then the second one...

Kartana was also tough. It was easier to capture than Buzzwole, but it's attack stat is extremely high. Now one of my Kartanas, who I called "Mailman Lady", is a great partner in the Battle Tree. She is a boss with an adamant nature and a full IV on attack.

11. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I had Tapu Koko Nature's Madness the UBs, and it has currently fainted to nearly ALL of them. God. But the worst was definitely Kartana. ****ing Attack stat dear god and FOUR of them.
    #MissingNo

12. Cilan

Cilan Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽128.9
    Buzzwole. Caught the first one, no problem. But the second one was a monster to find/catch.

13. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Pheromosa. In all honesty, I didn't have too much trouble catching the UBs, but why did it make me catch four of them!? I have no friends, game, I'd only need one extra one for my brother!

14. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    the celesteela was a pain for me, but all the other ones werent too bad

15. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Kartana was the hardest to weaken for me, but I found Buzzwole more annoying. It's ability meant it could 1-hit KO my entire team if I let even one Pokémon faint.

16. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Phermosa was a pain in the ars to catch