1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your MBTI Type?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'm curious :3
    https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm apparently ESFJ!

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, I have taken this quiz before I used to be an ENFP but now I am INFP

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    According to this, I'm a ENTERTAINER (ESFP-T), though my stats were relatively quite similar.
    [​IMG]
    Not gonna lie tho, this is so me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I get a different result every time like it depends on the day it seems, but lets roll:

[​IMG]

So that's what it says, what do you think?

5. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    INTJ- THE ARCHITECT, MASTERMIND, TACTICIAN

---------------------------
    "It's lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population — it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy."

I've always been an INTJ and haven't changed for years.

How strange, I don't have many INTJ friends being only 0.8% of the population

6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Apparently I'm a Campaigner personality (ENFP -A/-T). Pretty much everything described me!

'Romantic relationships/Parenthood'

Well, almost everything, at least there's a friendship section.

7. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Took this before a few times but apparently I'm in the (INFP-A) type? Hmm~

This part is me, though;

Scary how close to the bone this paragraph cuts for me.

8. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    As many people here I'm a INFP and My boyfriend is a INFJ, polar opposites in one part. INFP's tend to be more creative and I find this very true. I'm in this shop class of commercial art. I REALLY want to be a art teacher when I'm older~

9. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I've taken this test before and my result was INFP, if I remember correctly. I went ahead and took this test again and I got INFJ-T this time lol

[​IMG]

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

I mean, it does make sense to me to a certain extent but I find that the "Mediator" also fits me idk

When I got to this part, however:
    Where Advocates fall flat is in work focusing on impersonal concerns, mundanity, and high-profile conflict. Accounting and auditing, data analysis and routine work will leave people with the Advocate personality type fidgety and unfulfilled, and they will simply wilt under the scrutiny, criticism and pressure of courtroom prosecution and defense, corporate politics and cold-call sales. Advocates are clever, and can function in any of these fields, but to be truly happy, they need to be able to exercise their insightfulness and independence, learn and grow alongside the people they are helping, and contribute to the well-being of humanity on a personal level.

yikes. I'm pursuing a degree in accounting at college right now and sometimes I do feel this way.

10. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I got INFP-T, like so many people here. I think it fits very well, as Mediators are often creative dreamers, and I sometimes just want to say "Screw all reality!" Some of the parts I found that fit the most are:

Sorry for posting so many, but yeah. Yay!

11. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Wow, I've never taken one of these before but it says "Architect (INTJ-t)" and the description underneath is brilliantly accurate:

"ambitious yet private", "it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering", "natural thirst for knowledge that shows itself early in life", "Architects enjoy sharing what they know as well, confident in their mastery of their chosen subjects", "the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics"

*just read the thing properly and whaaat

"It's lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population" - well who would have thought! lOL

12. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I'm an INTP!
    The whole thing fit me rather well-- the only thing that didn't was the career paths. They listed things like architecture and science . . . I'm more of a writing and music gal, myself. But everything else could have been my biography.

13. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    Holy moly I never would have thought I'd see so many other INFPs and INFJs in the same place! On most of the other communities I'm on, most of the users are logical and analytical types like Aqua and Clefairy kid.

[​IMG]

14. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    Ah, Myers-Briggs! I've actually done quite a lot of research/studying on this typology theory in my spare time for about 3 years now.
    I'm an INTP. And I've noticed collectively that many INxx types are more likely to gather on forums, most likely due to the nature of the intuitive functions' need to have discussions that are hard to find and initiate in a public area.

15. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I'm an INFP-T and some of it describes me to a T. But a lot doesn't quite fit me anymore because of my pessimistic outlook and we're [INFP's] supposed to be all happy sunshine-daisys-butter-mellow-turn-this-stupid-fat-rat-yellow.

16. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I'm INFP-T as well! I don't think there's a need for me to repost the description since it's been here a few times already. :)

17. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I used to be an INTJ but somehow about a year and a half ago it switched to ISTJ. Both fit me pretty well though.

18. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
  19. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    The usual result which is good to see!

[​IMG]

I feel like I break a lot of the key points when it comes to online interactions though. I'm far more extroverted in writing than I am face-to-face!

20. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I got 'Logician' INTP-A. Here's the results:
    0% Extraverted, 100% Introverted.
    All I gotta say is 'Yep, that's me. The little antisocial-as-hell glitchy fangirl.' Seriously, look.
    MIND
    This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
    EXTRAVERTED 0%
    100% INTROVERTED
    76% Intuitive, 24% Observant
    79% Thinking, 21% Feeling
    25% Judging, 75% Prospecting
    74% Assertive, 26% Turbulent.
    Wow. Just...wow. I cannot believe I got 100% Introverted-actually, I can. And I swear I answered honestly!
    #MissingNo

FireSpartan5 likes this.