1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nice to meet you!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by FreezingDreamer, Jan 19, 2017.

1. FreezingDreamer

FreezingDreamer Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.8
    Hello, I'm FreezingDreamer, or simply Dreamer.

I really enjoy drawing, writing or playing games! I adore Glaceon and currently my favorite game is Alpha Shappire (though I'm kind of pinning for Pokémon Y, so this might change). I'm not that of a social person, but I'm trying and I might take a bit before I try to write anything. But I really hope to meet some people here and befriend them!

2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Nice to meet you too, welcome to Lake Valor. I would recommend Pokémon Y if you enjoyed AS. I'm a fan of gen 6. See you around the forums Freezing (if I can call you that)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome, Dreamer! You should definitely start things off by editing your profile to give yourself an avatar. Have a nice stay. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome Freezing Dreamer, it nice to meet you too! I hope you post some of your art and stories here :D Have you played the new Pokémon game yet?

5. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Welcome to the forum

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    FreezingDreamer? Have you considered using a blanket or two, to capture more heat?

It's okay if you aren't much of a social person - honestly, I'm not either, and it takes me quite a while to warm up to people (no pun intended), even though I know they're friendly and mean well. So take as much time as you need to adapt and get used to people; there's no rush.

Might I ask what sort of things you're looking to get out of Lake Valor? Or what kinds of things interest you? People join forums for a variety of reasons, so it'd be interesting to know what it is that you seek most.

7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome new fellow member, enjoy chatting with fellow members in the posts and private messaging, good luck finding a posting area you will enjoy typing in

8. FreezingDreamer

FreezingDreamer Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.8
    Thanks for the kind welcome! I'll try to post something, once I write more in the Pokémon fandom.

I have! Well, I'm still on it, but I'm soon finished. It's quite fun!

Cadbberry likes this.
  9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you have a lot of fun. Pokémon XY are pretty good games. I would definitely recommend them if you are already looking at buying one of them.