1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Comedy shows

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Megarai111, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Ahh, comedy shows... They sure are my favourite thing to watch on a free afternoon when I don't feel like walking upstairs and turning on my laptop. There are a wide variety of shows out there, each with their own niches and sense of humour.

Are you into comedy shows? What are your favourites? Are you still following any at the moment? What makes a comedy show good for you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My current top two would be Impractical Jokers and, not sure if this one is still on or not cause its old, Who's Line is it anyway

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DecemberWildfire likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I gotta go with whose line is it, seen the live version and the one on TV, TV version is really great and has a lot more to offer if you can see it!
    Also I am enjoying Superstore recently though it is an odd show in end.

4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Check it Out! with Dr. Steve Brule is my number one fravorite it's great show clip Denny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWXjkvc--EM&t=15s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9A2wIdfSz4

Seinfeld is great too and the only sitcom kind of show I really like at all.

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I miss Pushing Daisies. It's like a dark comedy and it's great great, really fell in love with it watching it. So sad it was cancelled. :(

6. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I definitely love comedy. It's one of the only genres I'll watch, with the limited time I actually spend watching things.

A favorite show that gets me rolling on the floor, dying of laughter is Impractical Jokers. That show just kills me...

But as of late, I feel like my friends and I spend too much time watching Bob's Burgers lol. It's a good one for group settings.

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My favorite is who's line is it any way? I still go onto youtube all the time and watch old clips. That show always made me bust out laughing like a heyena!