1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by TheSadUmbreon, Jan 20, 2017.

1. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    Hello there if you want to know about me I'll repost my about me stuff it's the only thing I feel like sharing it's mostly why my username is what it is and information about my spirit Pokémon: Star

my spirit Pokémon is Star The Sad Umbreon she was given the 'title' whitch is a more acturte name for it The Sad Umberon by the Kanto 3 final evoluoin starters that see and also saw past, present, and future and chose her 'title' by what they saw but before she evoled she was a jet black eevee with deep dark but strangely bright blue eyes and was truthly really shy on the inside but found a way to hide it well after she made her 1st freind when she had no Pokémon 'title' yet but it was still there truthly and they gave her eevee 'title' The Queit Eevee a little after that when she and I were like 4 years old and I by exstion that was her title then when were 11 she evoled facing with a year younger espeon that evoled earlier that day and the the Charzard The Future Oracle, Venasour The Present Oracle, and Blastoise The Past Oracle came and gave them both their new titles Star and by exstion I was titled The Sad Umbreon (she still had her blue eyes and her rings were red and jet black fur) while the espeon who had green eyes and golden fur and a red gem has titled Rise The Caring Espeon (he used to be before he evoled Rise The Brave Eevee) oh and depending on the fanfic I can be called different things as a trainer but Call me Lunar Melody

I was referred here by zformtapu from fanfiction I don't know his username here if you know him and his username here please tell me, okay.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MCOury1998 likes this.
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the site! Hopefully exploring around you'll have a lot of fun and become TheHappyUmbreon! ;) Have a great stay.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    TheSadUmbreon likes this.
  3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Welcome to the site! You look like you have a knack for writing, so why not check out the Literature Library in the Creative Corner? I'd love to read what you write, since you already have an interesting premise brewing :)

4. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake!
    Kouhai already said what I was going to say... :sweat: so uh... hi, TheSadUmbreon! Enjoy your stay at the lake~

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Star, the Sad Umbreon - sounds almost like an honorific, though I believe 'Sad' could eventually be upgraded to a different adjective. ...Doesn't 'Sapphire' start with S? Ah well, there's no rush, I suppose.

You seem like someone who lets her imagination run wild, and will have no shortage of ideas. Having a lively mind is never a bad thing, I would think. If you need help finding your way around, feel free to ask; we are happy to assist.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there TheSadUmbreon, its nice to meet you! I really love the premise of thesadumbreon and I would love to read more about it!

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, TheSadUmbreon! We hope you have a lot of fun.

8. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    I didn't think of the Sapphire thing
    it was from a series of 4 or 5 dreams so Idk

9. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    *Welcome to LV, TheSadUmbreon! I know I'm a bit late to the party, but you know what they say, right? Fashionably late ;)

LV has a lot to offer at the moment, with events, giveaways and fun discussions - and we'll have many more things to offer in the future! (hint hint)
    Everyone here is really friendly (seriously, it's almost scary sometimes), so no need to feel overwhelmed, we're all willing to help each other out! That's what so great about this place :D

In case you have any questions, shoot me or any other member a PM!

I hope you enjoy your stay! o7

10. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome member, and fellow writer, enjoy reading and typing