1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Countries you really wanna visit?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    See title!

I'd like to visit America again and Japan too. Would be tons of fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Hmm, I'd like to see England myself, I have relatives there! And maybe the US because I live so close to the border!

3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'd love to visit Greece! Not only would it help me with writing a few Greek characters I have, but it looks like a really pretty place rich with interesting history I'd like to learn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wanna visit Japan again, i got the flu Day 1 and I would love another opportunity to travel the country.

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Wait! People actually want to visit mah country!? Who would want to come to the US of A!?

In all seriousness, I would really want to visit Germany, Japan and France. Y'know I really just want to go everywhere~

6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    guys dont come to the us

I'd like to either go to Japan or maybe England! England seems like a nice place that speaks english and Japan to see the culture, and the lifestyle! and the idols but shhh

7. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    After learning Japanese for several years, I still have yet to actually visit Japan. I'd love to go someday! Heck, I want to see every country possible before I kick the bucket :P

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really want to visit Japan and Korea!
    Japan because I think the culture is pretty cool. I want to go to festivals and smash open watermelons at the beach. Sounds fun!
    Korea is an entertainment hub, so I really want to visit Seoul and visit all the beautiful places in Korea. Also, I want to get a Korean perm.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    England is pretty nice but it's always raining or overcast. Trust me... I live here. ;_;

10. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Japan (because of Pokémon, the culture, language & beautiful sites), Germany (because I speak German as a second language, and I really love Germany), Mongolia (because there's some cool dinosaurs that were discovered there), Canada (same as Mongolia...and b/c why not? Canada is awesome!) and the Scandinavian countries.

Australia and Argentina would be nice too, and same reasons as Canada and Mongolia. I'd love to go to Kenya and look at the typical zoo animals in their actual habitat (same with going to India, and India is also awesome and beautiful!).

Ghana would be interesting to go to because I have a friend from there. I'd love to go to Ethiopia, where some of the first modern humans evolved into existence (regular evolution, not Pokémon evolution).

That's all I can think of for now...

East likes this.
  11. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    I'd love to visit England again, but Japan would be an awesome place to go to.

12. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Wouldn't mind visiting the UK again, and this time going to Scotland, last time I just went to England and came close to the border a few times but visiting Scotland would be neat since I have some ancestry from that place.

13. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I actually almost moved to England, and I love stormy weather :)

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    So so very many. The world is beautiful, and I want to be able to experience all of these interesting cultures. If it weren't for my aerophobia and stinginess with spending money, I'd have been to so many more places. ;o;

Places that come to mind right now.. Germany, France, South Korea, Japan, Austria, the Nordic countries, Egypt, and many many more. I'd love to check out almost any country.

15. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Have you ever considered travel by boat? I think that'd be an interesting way to see the world :)

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    It really would! I've never been on extended boat trips, it sounds really exciting but at the same time massively expensive. I'm moving out soon, so I have to be even more frugal than I already am with my spending. >.<' Though it's definitely something I'll be considering. Maybe for traveling around Europe. :D

17. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Moving out is certainly important, but don't forget to invest in your own happiness, whatever that may mean for you! See the world while you can :)

18. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    @[member="Greyson"] What excellent advice! I can say travelling really opens your mind and happiness. I've been to quite a few countries myself, and I would like to visit Japan again. I haven't seen Europe yet, so at least England is also a definite must!

East likes this.
  19. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Japan, China, most of the countries in Europe, Australia, and that about sums it up. I don't want to go to africa or the middles east because it gets WAAAAAAAY too hot and I don't deal well with extreme heat without some form of air conditioning.

20. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Australia has some intense heat too though ;) How about bringing along some fans and water?