1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by platinumdaylight, Jan 20, 2017.

1. platinumdaylight

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.4
    Hello!! My name's Autumn. I'm a fanfic writer and a college student. I love all thing DPPT, Dawn, and May!

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey Autumn, welcome in! I definitely think you'd enjoy our Pokémon General section and our Literature Library, so be sure to check those out when you can. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Let me know if you need help :D I also love DPP, great games!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Greetings, Autumn, and welcome to the Lake! What subjects are you studying in college at present? Do you have any interesting hobbies? You seem like someone of few words, but there's a lot more that I bet you could say and share about yourself. Call it a hunch.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Autumn! We hope you have a lot of fun on the forums and please check out Pokémon general, I think you will like it.

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    May is the cutest. ♡ So I totally agree with that lol. One of my favorite Pokémon characters. I liked her in ORAS too, though man did she look super young.

Nice to meet you Autumn. :-3 If you need help I hope you'll ask the staff. Be sure to stick around otherwise, since it already seems like you'll fit in pretty well.

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm glad to see you here, Autumn! Welcome to LV!
    DPPt are great, Diamond was my first game and I still have many fond memories of that time. I can't wait til the Pokebank update gets out so that I can start transferring my dear Pokémon <3
    What was your first Pokémon?

In case you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

I hope to see you around the site! \o/

8. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Hey new member, salutations for your hopeful (most definitely) enjoyment on the site

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!! If you like writing, then you will definitely love going to the Literature Library forum that Achromatic mentioned! I hope you have fun here in LV! :)