1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Negaishipping

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by MCOury1998, Jan 20, 2017.

1. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Hello, everyone. I am new to Lake Valor...and a really big Negaishipper, at that. And...I haven't found anything or anyone that's Negaishipping on Lake Valor. So, here's where people can talk about it! Fanfics, thoughts, theories, fanart, AMVs and more, please! Thank you and Best Wishes! #NegaishippingForever And...as a little personal joke that I literally just made up five seconds ago: Keep Calm and Ship Negai! :)[​IMG]

2. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    So why do you like Negaishipping the most?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MCOury1998 likes this.
  3. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    When I had first gotten back into Pokémon, it was with the help of a younger friend, and it was during the Best Wishes era. I had first watched the Kyurem movie, and then the BW show, and I came to believe that Negai was the perfect pair!

Griefing_g0lem likes this.
  4. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Y'all remember Emma from XY right? Well...look at this:

[​IMG]

Emma also looks like a combination of the two. And she's orphaned. We don't know anything about before Looker found her? I'll have to write a fanfiction on this idea... :) (COMING SOON: Pokémon BW: Next Generation....)

5. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    I REALLY hope we get to see Iris again in the Sun & Moon anime...or at some point in the future. Everyone but her feels complete, as does Ash. Hey...Pokémon Company...can you please make them permanent traveling companions? I don't care that they stay ten forever...or if Negaishipping continues to just be subtle hints...but please? PLEASE!?

Fanfiction idea...coming soon...

Anyways, I also have a 'what if' theory in development if Iris had continued to travel with Ash. Best Wishes everyone! #NegaishippingForever

[​IMG]

6. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Yeah to tell you the truth, I never really liked Iris, not to say that I hated her, just had a small disalike to her, she almost acted like Misty, but without the mallet, but if you do put up an Nagaishipping story, I will read it. And from an fellow shippper/author to another, write your heart out, I will always like two kinds of shipping, Altoshipping and Abilityshipping, Altoshipping was the first shipping I liked, Abilityshipping could possibly be one of the true pairings in the anime, but there's a list that can, and WILL go on and on forever, so if you do put up a story, I think I might add Nagaishipping to the list I have. But hey, to his/her own likes. Now then, Alto/Abilityshipping unleashed. SHIPPERS UNITE

CHAOS CONTROL!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Love the sound of it, Chaos Master! :)

Thechaosmaster likes this.
  8. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    You know...in a way...Luke from the Best Wishes series is the ORIGINAL Negaishipper (as how certain people think that Bonnie is the so-called 'original' Amourshipper) by whenever he had them in one of his movies, they were the main two protagonists (while Cilan was the villain). Also, in both movies, Ash's character usually had some kind of close connection to Iris'.

But...you could also argue that Cilan is the ORIGINAL ORIGINAL Negaishipper by pointing out how great of a team they made and how similar they were early on in the Best Wishes series. Here's an interesting quote that one of my friends, Jeanne Toms, said once on Wattpad why Ash would be better off than Iris... (especially more than Serena):

"Ash wants someone to walk beside him, not behind him. If he dated Serena, he would constantly have to save her from the dumbest things. If he dated Iris, they would be a[n] amazing team." - Jeanne Toms ("Pro Negaishipping" from The Book of Anti-Amourshipping)

I quite agree with this quote. Iris and Ash balance each other out help each other improve. You know how Iris kept pointing out Ash's flaws in Best Wishes...and then he was AWESOME in XY? Nope...Serena had nothing to do with it. Ash finally realized that Iris was right...and made a change for the better!

Serena...she's just like "whatever you want Ash!" She's so freaking submissive! It's disgusting.

Anyways...did you know that...even with all of the civil rights progress that has been made...many people are still afraid of strong female figures? It's scary, sad and tragic at the same time. It's why many hate/don't like Iris and [sometimes] Misty...but love Serena because she's an f'ing weakling and sex object! (That's how the Kalos girls are treated...like it or not...it's true!) And of course, there's racism involved

But, on a more positive note...

...HERE'S A CUTE NEGAISHIPPING FANART THAT I FOUND:

[​IMG]

9. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    One problem with this. Anyone can carry a Pokémon around them.

10. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Not many do though...

11. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Its true,sad but true, I just wish that Gamezfreak would just stop the whole dense Ash thing, I mean really in a chapter I am working on for the Heor and The Dragon, I had pointed out that Ash was denser then a bowling ball. I meam come on, its like we have all been Rick Rolled for, what, nineteen, twenty years? But hey I guess that if it wasn't for all that, we would not have so many shipping stories that we have today, so for now on, this is my slogan besides my usual 'CHAOS CONTROL!!!'
    My new one is

'Shippers Unite, Shippers Stand Tall!'

What do you guys think? I could probably change it but, its true. Later ;)

MCOury1998 likes this.
  12. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    It works. And yes, WHY IS ASH SO DARN DENSE!!!??? What's the freaking point!?

13. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    This is a bit of a stretch considering how the features are not an accurate combination of the two and as mentioned anyone can hold a Pokémon, look at a lot of children in the shows, they all seem to carry their Pokémon.

14. RarepairQueenJeanne

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Emma being Ash and Iris's kid is the BEST headcanon and I totally support it. But anyway, Cypress, I'm excied for what you're going to write next!

MCOury1998 likes this.
  15. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Thanks, Jeanne! You're awesome.

16. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    This is a thought...as I am starting to start liking Serena...if Iris and Serena were to meet up (while or while not one travels with Ash), would they get along well? I'm writing a Negaishipping fanfic with Serena appearing at some point...I'm wondering this: how do y'all think Serena would react to seeing Ash with Iris? (or even if it was the other way around...in an Amourshipping story that I would be interested in writing...but might take me a long, long time to get around to writing ;)). I'd love to hear y'all's thoughts! :)

Arc1Dragon likes this.