1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello all

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by nightsky489, Jan 20, 2017.

1. nightsky489

nightsky489 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.1
    Boy does this site blow fanfiction's default forums out of the water. This place is pretty big and intimidating, I'll probably hang out mostly around artist's loft as I'm a writer. I may poke around other places here or there. Oh yeah, an introduction. I'm user nightsky489. My love for Pokémon can only be matched by my love for writing. This place seems pretty cool and orderly with a pyramid structure and all that. Everyone here seems to be pretty friendly.

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, don't be intimidated! The site is really quite nice and everyone is really friendly. I hope you have a lovely stay!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Don't you worry about a think, we all love new friends, and it is great to have you! People are super nice here and I bet you will meet a lot of awesome people! Welcome to the Lake, I hope you do enjoy the forums a lot! If you need help getting started and need help just PM me!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Hello there, welcome to the site~ I've seen a lot of larger forums in the past, but this forums seems to be a perfect size. Hope you'll enjoy it here.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you have a lot of fun here. I agree that LV has a better forum system than FFn, but we spend a lot of time on it also. Please feel free to talk and converse with everyone, we don't bite.

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Haha I personally find LV to be one of the least intimidating places on the internet. We do have quite a few forums here but the size of them is nothing compared to many other forum communities. Plus the people are pretty darn nice. Fingers crossed you find yourself settling in soon. Shouldn't be too hard. o/

Welcome, Night! If you want anyone to chat with you're totally welcome to message me, but otherwise I hope you have fun here!

7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome fellow writer and Pokémon lover, enjoy the site and hope to see you typing on various topics on the site :)

8. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum, hopefully you will find your way around easily and yes the people here are very friendly c:

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi there!! Welcome to Lake Valor!! I hope you have an amazing time here!! :)