1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Stars Theory

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What if Pokémon Stars or whatever it's called isn't just the 3rd game like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platnuim, but a game that takes place X amount of years/months after sun and moon similar to BW and B2W2.

In Generation Six there was no 3rd game. Just some gen3 remakes. Without a third game many questions went unanswered. Who was that ghost girl in Lumiose? Why is AZ Floette models and its own attack in the game's code but non obtainable? What was the horde of faceless men described by that old man? Also in the games if you enter a cave called Ternimus Cave you will eventually find a major Pokémon shown in the anime recently. Zygarde.

In sun and moon you can find Zygarde Cells and Cores to create Zygarde. Also the two people that give you the way to collect them were two characters from X and Y. Sina and Dexio. The two are doing research on Zygarde for Professor Sycamore. When you finally get to the Zygarde reconstruction building thing, Sina and Dexio explain how to use it. Before they leave they saw something along the lines of "I wonder why these cells suddenly appeared here. Could something disastrous be coming?" Now this may be a way of SPOILERS AHEAD. Lusamine unleashing the Ultra Beasts into the main world but due to points above I think not. In Stars Zygarde will have a much more major role along with the new 3rd legendary, Necrozma.

I think Pokémon Stars won't just be the 3rd game. It will finish the missing parts of X and Y. Maybe even bring back AZ, Calem, Serena(Game Serena not Anime), Teirno, or Trevor. (I personally believe that the protagonist's mother is Shauna)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MCOury1998 likes this.
  2. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I like the idea, but I say that it is too earlier to be thinking or expecting this. Also, it is likely to be on the 3DS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That sounds interesting though I don't think it will have Serena or Calem in it since it is gen 7, they would be redesigned of anything. I have never been a fan of zygrade but I do want more explanation for why it exists in the first place

I think it may be on the switch and 3ds, maybe just switch since it is the new upgraded console and with no offense to it, the titles it has are not too impressive so far, they said a Pokémon game would be on it and it may be stars. We have to wait and see though.

4. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    I also really love this idea! (Especially because Game Serena is an infinite amount better than Anime Serena). It'd also be cool if they incorporate a bit more an 'open world sense'. Not saying you can visit all of the regions, but make it have the feel of that this isn't the only region, or whatever.

Of course other characters would visit the other regions! Even during a crisis... Maybe we could get more Megas (even though we most likely won't...due to the fact of them being no-more as of Generation VII).

Also, they could even do Kalosian Variants, but say it's due to the Ultimate Weapon's radiation or something leaking out into the environment.

5. Griefing_g0lem

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    In all honesty, Pokémon Stars should be a sequel, in the vain of Black and White 2. They could put Hau as the first Island Kahuna, and either playable character as the Champion. This also could lead to more to come, Lillie's return, and maybe some evolutions.

6. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I just thought up of something else. Instead of Pokémon Stars it will be Pokémon StarZ

7. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I mean, it is possible. But it's to early to say now, as people need a chance to finish the first one and find all of the secrets within. It may come in a couple years or so, but not in the Switch, I know that for a fact...

8. Griefing_g0lem

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    The thought just hit me. If Pokémon Stars is on the Switch, it needs to have a way to get every possible Pokémon in the game. The Switch won't be backwards compatible with the 3DS, so they would either have to make every Pokémon obtainable, or somehow link up your 3DS to the Switch to transfer Pokémon.

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I feel like the odd one out here, but I'm not really fond of the idea. Sun and Moon were huge games, so we don't need to come in and make them again. And Stars... a very lame and awkward name for a game. And who wants to waste time glorifying a pretty solid game? We absolutely need to see other regions this generation.

I can't see them porting games to the Switch. The Switch, albeit mobile, is something that hooks up to the TV and isn't as portable as a Nintendo 2/3DS. And you have to pay for internet features... so that would tick off so many Pokédex completers and competitive battlers.

I just don't see it.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would have to agree with @[member="SkittleBox"]. If they really make Pokémon Stars for the Switch, I can imagine a lot of people being ticked off to say the least. For me, the fun of Pokémon is being able to bring it with me and brag to my friends about my dex or my latest teams. I would rather see something new and innovative on the Switch, it has the processing power to make a lot of things come true, so why just a remake of two, albeit very good, games if we can have other things to look forward too.

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    In a way, a lot of Kalosian evidence shows that Stars could be an X/Y third game, or a game that connects Alola and Kalos... somehow... boats are there for a reason... :)

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    That would be pretty cool, it's been a while since we had a generation with a third game, and a continuation to X/Y sounds like fun since those games had so much potential and so many mysteries that were left unsolved. I'm not sure how likely it is that it'll be made, but I'd definitely play it.

13. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Random conspiracy theory!
    You may all groan now 'crap, gira's on another crazy rant, everyone get your earmuffs on and go hide in the nuke bunker until she's done'
    Done yet? Great.
    Stars (or whatever) could be about Mohn! I really like the idea that Mohn's Lillie and Gladion's father, and maybe it could tie into Necrozma and Zygarde. Hell, maybe Zygarde or Necrozma caused Mohn to disappear to Poke Pelago. I wouldn't be surprised if Lysandre and Mohn had some sort of past. On a sciency-term, light (like lasers) speed is theoretically the cosmic speed limit. I've always thought that if anything went faster than the speed of light, it would either dissolve into pure energy or, and this is the basis for this theory, open a wormhole. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, and Solgaleo are supposed to be the only ones who can open UW, but not much is known about Necrozma. Anyways, the legendary line and the prism thing are both associated with light. Mohn, Looker, Anabel-they could all be 'servants of Necrozma' or 'creed of Zygarde' or something crazy like that.

Personally, I think Gladion either saw his father Mohn disappear into US or something like that, because I think he's terrified of Ultra Beasts. What else would be the reason he's not in the scene with the final battle with Lusamine? If Gladion is anything, he's brave (he would be Dauntless :3), so if he's scared of Ultra Beasts it must be something very scarring in his past for him not to show up, because he cares a lot about his family. Yeah, he could have just not managed to get into Ultra Space, but my dramatic side demands this. I think Stars will be set a few years after SM, and maybe it'll be about Aether and cool stuff like that? Ooh, with Gladion in charge of Aether ha ha :3 And lots of LunarEdge shipping and Lillie back from Kanto or something!
    #MissingNo

14. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Finally, someone who isn't gaga over Mrs. Waifu.
    #MissingNo

OHHHH YEAH I don't know why, but that made me laugh SO HARD thanks!
    #MissingNo