1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Cameos

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Griefing_g0lem, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Most of us can agree that seeing a ton of old faces from the previous games was cool, but which characters that didn't show up would you have loved to see? And what returning faces were you happy to see return.

Personally, I wished that N had showed up, but I still love that Colress was there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I was hoping that all the past main characters would show up, Red, Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate, Calem, Sun, Kris, May, Leaf, Dawn, Lyra, Hilda, Rosa, Serena, and Moon. I would have not minded at all if they had just turned everyone at the battle tree into all the playable characters or one from each gen and a rival from each gen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Arc1Dragon and FreezingDreamer like this.
  3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I wish that some of the lesser known characters returned such as, Anthea, Concordia, The 7 sages etc. Also old rivals such as Barry, Bianca, Cherren, XY rivals etc.

also Ash and Serena together.

4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Would have liked to see Jasmine. No particular reason really besides I just like her, she was my favorite gym leader, cute design, uses some Pokémon I like, also nostalgia because such good memories from the Johto days. Could have given her some story excuse like she wanted to check out the weird steel Diglett and Dugtrio variants and bring them back to Olivine, something like that.

5. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    I would have really enjoyed seeing some of the trainers referenced in the game. For example I remember Giovanni being mentioned on the Ula' Ula Nugget Bridge. I also would have liked to see Zinnia, after all I feel as though she could have brought something upon the whole 'Dragon Trial' which I felt was kinda lack-luster and shoved in there because "ITS A Pokémon GAME WE NEED A DRAGON BOSS SOMEWHERE!"

and i swear to Arceus if there's another Looker mission

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Well, I would have liked to see more of the previous gen characters in the overworld. Like Red and Green (Blue in the games, but somehow just Green to me due to the manga) were hanging around the Battle tree.

7. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i wanted Caitlin to come back in sun and moon. i already envision her with more tropical clothing and sandals xD

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I love them all!
    I'd love more cameos. Like they don't even need to be part of the story or have a fanfare. Just have them standing around with a line of text maybe. Especially those that would make sense that they travel from region to region. (Champions, player characters etc)

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I really want to see some of the manga characters get acknowledged. Other than that, I want to see previous rivals after all their character development show up and give a quick battle. And of course, a champion who ISN'T Cynthia. Don't get me wrong, she's awesome, but so is Steven!