1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Alola! Referred here from Deviantart!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by OzoneFruit, Jan 22, 2017.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Hi there everyone! First day here, pretty excited so far. This place looks awesome!

I was referred to this place from deviantart, by the user Valake. Apparently my gallery's cool enough to get noticed here, woohoo!! (Seriously though, I am pretty flattered, this is the first time someone off of dA has reached out to me, so it's a new experience ;-;) I'll get some links up and running once I get a better feel for this site (Don't wanna go and jump the Sharpedo yet ba dum tsh), so I'll probably just be lookin' around the first few days here!

A couple things about me:

- I'm currently majoring in engineering; in my free time, I draw a lot, which is how Valake found my page and reached out to me! ^^

- Hoenn and Unova are my favorite Gens. Sapphire was my first game, so it holds a special place in my heart, while Black and White had an unrivaled storyline in my opinion (Plus, I got Hydreigon, the Dark/Dragon type I had hoped for so long; don't worry, I still love you even though the Fairies came one gen later TT)

- My favorite Pokémon is Sceptile. As my first starter, Sceptile and I have had good memories growing up, and years later, I still love him.

- I make puns. Lots of them. And you know, Pokémon names are basically puns themselves. So Bewear. If you don't like puns even a Dratini bit, they're comin' in like an Avalanche.

See you around! This place looks fun! ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. IceyEmmy

IceyEmmy Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    Hi there, welcome to LV. Hope you can enjoy your stay!

I feel like we'll get along just fine. Puns are my Gogoat-oo sense of humor, and I've noticed a bit of a Drought here in LV. I hope to see you hang around a bit, and maybe get to see your art.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    7.8/10 Too many puns xD

Anyway, welcome to Lake Valor! It's okay if you need time to get used to the place, but once you do I hope to see you around :D

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you have a lot of fun. I thrive on bad puns (I watch Chuggaconroy on YT), so keep them coming.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hoenn and Unova. <3 I'm a fan of your taste in regions already haha. Nice to meet you Jukain! Love how you have Sceptile's Japanese name in your username. =p

Yeah artists are awesome. I draw myself, but haven't been active in posting my art here lately... mostly since I'm lazy and busy and don't draw much. Will check out your works sometime if you'd like to share it! The more creative people the merrier. Have a great time posting around.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello there! Welcome to Lake Valor! Those puns are great, you should make a joke book XD You should post your art in a Portfolio in our portfolio section! I hope I get to hear more puns ;)

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in, @[member="JukeboxJukain"]! I highly recommend you share some of your artwork with us soon. Have a nice stay!

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Alola! Welcome to Lake Valor JukeboxJukain!! You should check out the Portfolio forum Cadbberry mentioned! I'm sure a lot of us would love to see your art work. :3 I hope you have fun here in LV!!