1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Shiny Support Group

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Griefing_g0lem, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hello there. I have had recently caught a Shiny Ghastly, and I truly love it. The problem is that I get a ton of unwanted attention from people, just trying to do anything to make me give them my Shiny Ghastly (nickname Polterghast). I made this support group to help out people that are having a similar problem to me. Tell your stories here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I had this with my Shiny Sylveon, people kept trying to get it from me and I had one person who did try and steal it in a Dex Trade. Since I no longer play ORAS no one really sees it but it was kinda awkward to be stuck in that situation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    This is something that I dealt with my shiny Gigalith. It was a random encounter and when I asked a friend if I could trade it to evolve, he literally traded and almost left the room, He's currently in my copy of Omega Ruby so I use him ever now and again, but in one instance, someone I was playing with in a tournament in my town once offered me $30 for it. Now for personal reasons I didn't accept it, after all. 'Dwayne' has become one of my favorite Pokémon.