1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Story time: Crazy Lagendary encounter battles!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by DeathxVictory, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Have you ever walked into a legendary/mythical pokemons den, fully preped to fight for ages tossing balls for days, fully stalked on eithers and health items when suddenly it goes TOTALLY wrong. ​
    I know I have,​
    from tossing a standard Pokéball first turn to catch mewtwo to having Xerneas Geomancy so much i got swept.​
    there are amazing stories about how you got those amazing Pokémon...​
    Now tell me your stories about​
    glory...​
    turmoil...​
    rage..​
    Victory!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    (I love you sig, that is great) @deathxvictory

For some reason Tapu Lele and Tapu Fini had me stuck in a rut. Lele had me down to my Incinaroar but Tapu Fini... I either killed it or had to bring other Pokémon to deal with it, so I brought a lower level Ninetales and had to have an ice beam and revive battle, it was just a pain.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DeathxVictory likes this.
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Kyogre in Heart Gold. What a trial that was.

It took three attempts. The first two times it breaks every ball, every single one, Timer, Heavy, Ultra, didn't matter, no more than two shakes. It sat at 1HP until it Struggled itself to death. Twice. The third time I finally got it but it was getting close to its death struggle game once again. What an ornery beast. I've never had trouble with a legendary like that before.

4. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Well.... The only I remember is my Tapu Koko. Here's what happened. I beat the E4, unsuspecting of what would come next. Then I saved. Then I promptly forgot that I did that. I headed into the Champion's chamber with Alola Raichu, Talonflame, Decidueye, Ash-Greninja, 50% Zygarde, and Solgaleo. Plot twist! I had to battle Prof Kukui. I won easily enough. Then came Tapu Koko. I was so close to catching it.

...Then I hit the wrong button and killed it. Oops. Roll credits. Then I accidentally reset the game trying to skip the credits. I facepalmed. Then noticed I had saved before fighting Kukui. The happy accident actually saved me time as I took him down again. Then I actually caught my first Land Spirit. Roll credits (again). This time I just left my 3DS alone.

5. DeathxVictory

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    I did that with my tapu too but i was told you can apparently try again later .... but that was a thing i would rather try to find out so i did the same thank as you.

6. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I have done something weird with Masterballs. I used my Masterball in Omega Ruby to catch Deoxys and my Masterball in Sun to catch Necrozma. Weird thing is that they are both pure Psychic types, with hard battles and cool music, that I skipped by just chucking the Masterball first turn.

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    (this technically isn't a battle story, but before the battle story for the most part)

Once upon a time, there was an eight-or-so year old little girl named SkittleBox. She had just beat the Sinnoh League with her insanely overpowered Luxray named FLASH (yes, all in caps). With FLASH by her side, she entered Turnback Cave.

Now, with SkittleBox being a smol child that was eight-or-so years old, she had no clue where she was going. So she ran through the cave aimlessly, through the fog. It was minutes later did she finally find a different room. Then, she set her eyes on Giratina, the Legendary Pokémon! So she looked at it...

As she screamed and turned the DS's power off out of sheer terror.

Okay, so how did my battle with that Giratina go after I found it again? Possibly the longest battle I had ever done. It took a Timer Ball after what seemed like a hundred Pokeballs.

JadeFox and DeathxVictory like this.
  8. DeathxVictory

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    I have one story to bring up!​
    This was when i was borrowing my Girlfriends Pokémon Platinum version.​
    So while i was playing though the game i kinda overleveled some of my Pokémon and usually i abuse during boss battles I remember using sleep a lot on Giratina.{ I found this Pokémon so freaking cool i must have it} Well because i was tyring to catch it , lets just say i lost a lot of revives and too many balls. timer balls? no, dusk no, poke/great/ultra? nah. Nothing worked. after many times of that mon Struggling to death i finally got it in a dusk ball. but man i skipped chores , and almost dinner to try and catch that Pokémon.​

9. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    It's not a negative thing... but I caught Victini with a Great Ball at full health right after I said: "This is pointless, and it won't work,". But it got caught! I've never had any trouble with Legendary Pokémon other than Terrakion in Black Version. I always plan and prepare with knowledgeable tactics and methods to ensure a most resourceful capture. I try to ensure that neither Pokémon faint during battle and preserve my Pokémon for the longest. I usually try inflicting a status condition or use False Swipe before using a best suited Poké Ball such as an Ultra Ball, Dusk Ball, Luxury Ball and Timer Ball.

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    In B2W2 I was at the part where you can catch Virizion. I was not having much success and decided to lower its health a bit more. The problem was I was using Crobat and I used Fly. Virizion fainted and I learned a few lessons. 1. Don't use supereffective attacks when a legendary's health is low. 2 save before legendary battles

11. DeathxVictory

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    This is more of a joke when it happened but it did... and that was in my fire red version i was at the point of getting to mewtwo. and i am all stalked up, preped and had all my balls ready. Now i make it a tradition to toss first turn usually so i tossed a Pokéball....​
    That was the fastest and easiest Pokémon i ever got and it was a mewtwo in a Pokéball on first turn.​

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    As I'm a massive cheapskate, I catch all my Pokémon in Poke Balls, legendaries included. It usually requires me to spam Hypnosis or Sleep Powder, but it's incredibly satisfying when they're caught.

13. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    Platinum..

Mesprit

2 HOURS

SHE DIDN'T WANNA BE CAUGHT!

There I am with my Umbreon who is tired as all hell, I'm screaming because I'm running out of balls, and I finally get her, after resetting twice. I have a bitter rage still inside me when I see one D:<

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I personally didn't have that many problems catching the legendaries that I wanted to have, but my brother had a problem with Cresselia. He could not for the life of him seem to get her to stay more than two shakes in the ball he had thrown. He had me try and she stayed in the first Dusk Ball I chucked at her. It was quite funny for me.