1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings, Lake Valor! *bows with hat*

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Encrylox, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Encrylox

Encrylox Swimmer

Mischief
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽832.4
    Hello, Lake Valor! My name is Cal. Or Lox. Either one will do. I was introduced to this forum because someone referred me to here because they read my story on fanfiction. So here I am!

This is actually something I'm new to, being in a forum. So I hope that I will get along with the rest of you out there!

I draw and write stuff quite a bit, so I'm hopeful to share my work to more people!

2. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Calyx! *hugs* It's great to see you here!

Oh, this is your first forum? Well, I hope you do enjoy it here. The people are really friendly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    But the real question is, what kind of hat is it?

But yeah, I'm quite new to forums as well. Just be outgoing (or as outgoing as you can be when inside your house) with posts and I think you'll do fine.
    And be sure to post some of your fics here, people will enjoy them! The same goes for your drawings

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there Encrylox! Welcome to Lake Valor, its awesome to have you here :D If you wanna post your stories then check out the literature library, great place full of wonderful writing! Also nice hat ;) I quiet enjoy hats

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Well hello Lox *Sinister voice*
    Enjoy your stay in the lake! It isn't poisoned or anything... Mwahahaha! *Cough*
    Anyway, I hope you share some of your writing in our Literature Library! I also hope to see you make a Portfolio for your art!
    *Back to sinister voice* If you dare!

6. Encrylox

Encrylox Swimmer

Mischief
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽832.4
    A feathered cap, or a...

Fedora....

7. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome!
    Hope you have a wonderful time here!

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I was going to say "Greetings, Cal", but now I'm just compelled to say "m'lady".

So since you're new to a forum, you'll definitely want to find your way around. You found the Intro Lobby, at least, so here are a few starting points and suggestions on where you could go:

:: If you're up for writing, you can share your stories, poems, or what have you in the Literature Library.
    :: Or there's the Portfolio to share any drawings.
    :: And if you need ideas for either (or just want to talk about either in general), that's what the Creative Corner is for.
    :: If you play the current Pokémon video games, there's the Sun & Moon section, fairly self-explanatory.
    :: For video games, we have a titular section for that too.
    :: Then we have The Lounge for just general topics and things of interest that don't fit anywhere else.
    :: The Q&A section is a quick and easy way to learn about members (and have them learn about you too).
    :: Of course, we have our very own Discord server to top it off, if you're the chatty type.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us. We're reachable by PM, and almost all of us are on the Discord server as well if you want to reach us that way. I understand it will be a new experience for you, and may even be a bit intimidating, but I do hope you'll find the experience worth it - and we're all glad to see you here.

9. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome fellow member, I am bad at words so I just want to say good luck finding a enjoyable topic

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey welcome in! I hope things aren't too confusing to ya, but I'm more than happy to help with anything that may be confusing you! Have a nice stay. :)

11. Encrylox

Encrylox Swimmer

Mischief
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽832.4
    Aw, thanks! I didn't expect this kind of greeting, but I appreciate it!

12. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum, forums are a great format for sharing drawing and writing c: