1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

RP: The Robotic Flareon of Mau City

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by FireLucario, Jan 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    1x1 RP with Sugar
    -*-*-*-
    A Flareon was walking around the large Mau City with a bit of a limp. This Flareon was headless and he had a robotic leg he still wasn't quite used to. "Oh this sucks..." The voice of his collar said in a bit of annoyance, having a British tone. "This robot leg is annoying. I'm still not used to it." He soon bumped into someone and was snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh! Uh, excuse me. I, uh, didn't see you there...then again, I have no eyes...or head for that matter." He shrugs at the other.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    A Mega Lucario by the name of Summer was attempting to navigate the city she had just stumbled upon. Already having all sorts of problems trying to find a landmark, the voice in her head was not making it any easier on her. "I really hope we find some sort of landmark or at least someone who knows this place well." Approaching the city center, she bumped into another Pokémon that certainly did not look normal in the slightest. It was a headless Flareon & since she needed some info about where she was, she decided to address it. "Excuse me for being so direct, but do you know where I am?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    He listened to the Lucario's inquiry and he was quick to answer. "You're in Mau City, ma'am. This is a massive city with a bunch of Pokémon that, to be blunt, can be seen as weird to the rest of the world." He shows her his robotic leg as an example. "For example, I'm one of them. Name's Russel, by the way, a former blacksmith assistant to Tarou the Quilava, a headless blacksmith that now seems to live at the center of town."

4. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Summer darted her eyes around before responding. "So that explains why I saw a headless Pokémon when I first entered the city...anyway, my name is Summer & I'm trying to figure out how I got here in the first place. I was on my way towards the city nearest my house & everything after that is extremely foggy. But since I'm here, you wouldn't mind showing me around a little, would you?"

5. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    "Hmm..." That did seem strange. Russel couldn't understand why she ended up in Mau City when he's never heard of her before.
    Well, as long as she's here, he may as well show her around, like she has asked. "Sure! I wouldn't mind showing you around." He then turns around and seems to look at her. "I must warn you, however, this city is massive, and I am giving no exaggeration. We'll have to cut the tour up into sections just as the city is made up of districts."

6. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "That would be wonderful; I come from a big city myself, so I won't be too overwhelmed. I could see what looks like someone's house...at least I thought it did" Summer pointed at the giant building just outside the town center. It was the first thing that Summer saw when she was coming from the previous route. "This is going to be one heck of an adventure. Let's just hope we aren't met with any conflict anytime soon. I'm really not in the mood for a confrontation of any sort."

7. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    "Well...confrontation doesn't seem to show up often, at least, not that I've seen. It could be different when I'm not around but stay close to me and we should be OK." He starts to walk to the building that Summer mentioned. "Oh, this does seem to be a house...but I don't know who's house it is. Sorry if I couldn't answer your question there."

8. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Good. I'm no good at confrontation, but I'll never admit to backing down from a fight. My mother taught me everything about never being afraid of anyone or anything...but she seemed to have missed the whole confrontation part of it." Summer's eyes narrowed when she saw the headless Quilava that Russel mentioned earlier & it looked to be in slightly better shape than him, but not by much.

9. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    "Hm?" He noticed Tarou as well though he didn't seem to be too surprised. "I wonder if this is Tarou's new home? If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to go chat to my friend. You're welcome to come along if you wish. It's not often you meet a legendary blacksmith."

10. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "I wouldn't miss out on an opportunity to meet someone legendary." Summer followed Russel as he went right up to the headless Quilava and struck up a conversation with it. She spoke to herself while the conversation was going on. "This place isn't as weird as I thought at first. I should really stop trusting my first thoughts so often."

11. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    "'Ello, Tarou!" Russel called out to the Quilava who turned around. She was carrying her own head in her arms and she smiles at the Flareon.

"Russel! Good to see you again, my British friend!" She then noticed the Mega Lucario beside him. "Oh, who's this? Are you one of Russel's friends?"

12. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "I'm Summer & I'm not quite sure why I'm here or how I ended up here...everything from this morning is very foggy & the only way I could have ended up here is that I somehow took a really wrng turn somehwere along the way. All I have is my official Pokémon Card that lists my home and city, but I have no idea how to get back home." Summer related some more of the story to the Quilava.

13. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    "Hmm...so you're saying that you just mysteriously showed up here?" Tarou was beginning to wonder if this Lucario was knocked out and brought here by someone. "If that's true, then it's likely you have nowhere to go during the night. Why don't you stay at my place tonight? I can try to help you gather your bearings once you're not busy."

14. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Summer pondered for a moment. "Alright, I'll stay at your place for the night I suppose. I can think of only one Pokémon who would've wanted me frm the city...they have a giant grudge against me & would try anything to get rid of me." Summer began to recollect all of her thoughts in her head.

15. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Russel and Tarou looked at each other, very concerned now that they knew this. "Well...I'll keep you safe for the night." Tarou said, hoping that Summer will be OK. "I gotta go now, but I'll see you later. OK?" She starts to run off but then stops and turns around again. "Oh! Name's Tarou, by the way! I'm the headless blacksmith and one of the best blacksmiths in the world!" She then runs off.

16. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Well at least I've collected some info of how I got here. Now I'm slightly concerned that she might find me and put me away for good. I'll do myself a favor and avoid talking to anyone suspicious for the time being...here's hoping everything will be alright." Summer looked up at the sky, as if she was daydreaming.

17. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Russel seemed to be concerned as well, but he has no idea what any of this meant. If anything, he's even more confused now than he was a few minutes ago. "Are you ready to continue the tour?" He asked after a couple minutes of awkward silence. "We should get going if you want to see as much of Mau City as you please."

18. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Summer blinked once & snapped out of her trance-like state. "Yes, we should get going before things get even more confusing than they already are. My headache has been getting worse by the minute & I'm this close to losing my mind. I'll be right behind you, don't worry about me."

19. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    "Okay then." He starts to walk off to the eastern district first. "You might want to do something about that headache, otherwise you might be joining Tarou in having to carry your head everywhere." He joked with a small chuckle. He was genuinely concerned about her but his attempt at jokes was just an attempt to lighten the mood a little bit.

20. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Summer followed Russel closely behind. "Well believe it or not, I've lost my head; literally, when I was slightly younger. Guess I don't have a rock head after all." Summer giggled to herself. "Take that, big sister; wait until you hear this one & you'll be eating your words when I get back home. Summer began daydreaming once again, as she usually did.