1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you could have a Pokémon in the real world

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    If you could own one Pokémon in the real world which one would you pick and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Give me a ditto or mew and I can have every Pokémon :P

For real though i would take an eevee, be able to pick the Pokémon type as it went.
    Or maybe a flying type, not sure which one, but one that could learn fly, be able to travel faster and for free.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MCOury1998 and Arc1Dragon like this.
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'd go for a growlithe. I mean it's a doggo first of all. Plus, it can make fires! Really good for cold nights.
    PLUS,
    "Growlithe is a friendly and loyal Pokémon that will fearlessly defend its Trainer and territory from harm, even against larger, stronger enemies. It will fiercely bark at, bite, and chase away any perceived threat, including those who suddenly approach its Trainer."

Protection Doggo.

MCOury1998 likes this.
  4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Give me a Sceptile! Not only is it awesome to look at, but it's strong and can save me in case I'm in danger with a Leaf Blade attack. And if we can battle other Pokémon in this rendition of earth, better fear the Mega Evo.

And I really like Sceptile. Who wouldn't want to hug a Sceptile?

MCOury1998 likes this.
  5. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Lucario plain and simple. Now why? Let me explain, aura I love the introduction of aura from the eighth movie, and plus, I think my Pokémon spirit animal is Lucario. "The aura, os with me!"

MCOury1998 likes this.
  6. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    I also want a Lucario but I want it to be a Riolu first. I want the Riolu to trust me and be my friend and then, once it has my full trust and is happy with being my friend, then I would want it to evolve.

MCOury1998 likes this.
  7. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    That is a good point made. But not just any Riolu, but one that could use aura sphere! That would be awsome.

8. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Golett, so I can get a Golurk that will listen to me. Golurk is pretty strong, and I could fly everywhere. And with Shadow Sneak, I could scary people for pranks, with the Elemental Punches to start fires, cool things down, and conduct electricity. And Golruk and me could go around saving the day.

MCOury1998 likes this.
  9. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Snivy [3D='snivy']

Now, normally I would've said Axew since it's my all-time favorite Pokémon. However...I think Snivy would be able to survive better in the area that I live in: the Ozarks of Northwest Arkansas. Snivy is a Grass type, forest based Pokémon. We have Grass snakes around here, and the perfect food sources for Snivies. Snivy is also my all-time favorite Starter...

Axew is forest based too, but being practically dinosaur-like wouldn't help it very well, and a possible carnivorous diet would make it tough for prey...just considering the species and its evolutionary line as a whole. I think it'd be easier for a Snivy/Servine/Serperior to hunt or gather food in the area I live.

I would love both Pokémon, to be honest. But...since it asks for one Pokémon...I'll go ahead and choose a Starter. And that's why I choose Snivy! :) (And also...Snivy is also one of my most favorite of Ash's Pokémon).

[​IMG]

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Snivy's evolution line was the best. Was my first Pokémon in a main series game.

11. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    That's cool. The Snivy line is my number one pick for any TCG deck I'd make.

12. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    gimme a charizard or a dragonite and you'll be the best person ever. I can just imagine myself flying to and fro on the back of one of them.

13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Lucario or maybe a flying type like a Rayquaza. Bound to cause some scares and who doesn't wanna fly right? Lucario because of Pokémon Lucario and the mystery of Mew duh ;)

14. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I'd kill for an Espurr. Firstly, psychic powers would be amazing-- not only could I fly, but I could become even lazier than I already am! Plus, I always have these crazy fantasies about an Espurr riding around on my head, which is a little pathetic, but it would also be adorable.
    Once it evolves into a Meowstic, it would get even better, as its psychic powers would be even more powerful (yay laziness!) Also just in general they're beautiful Pokémon, and they're not too large but they're not tiny, either.
    [​IMG]
    I mean, come on. Who could say no to this cute face?

15. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'd want something small so I could carry it around wherever I go. So I'm going to say Cutiefly. It's small, fluffy, adorable... And for some reason, I love the fact that its evolution is wearing a little scarf.

16. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Let's see, either a Pichu, because 'chus, and prehaps an eventual Raichu (I will attempt to find a thunderstone xD), Growlithe, because loyal fire dog, plus it gets cold here, or a Rowlet, because owls :D

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Except ditto,
    Eevee ofcourse!!

18. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd either have a Growlithe or an Absol. Growlithe, because puppies; Absol, because its fluffy and can sense when a disaster is coming.

19. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Zoroark. That way, I could have an evil twin....hehehe