1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PokeBank

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Griefing_g0lem, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    PokeBank is now open. I still have a ton of Pokémon from Omega Ruby to catch to finish that Dex, so I don't know about that. I am also not sure just to abandon my old game. It doesn't feel right. Also, I need money to pay for the bank.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I am so excited for this to finally be out. I'm gonna be sending EVERYTHING from Alpha Sapphire to sun. This is awesome!

How many of you guys will be transferring from your Gen 1 eShop mons to Gen 7?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I just transfered all of my old pals from my Alpha Sapphire as well as some from Pokémon Yellow. It's awesome that my original starter from my first Pokémon game, Blaziken, is still with me all of these years later!

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I know that feel! I don't have much room so I couldn't send over everything but I've sent over most of what is important to me and I feel so happy.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wanna transfer all my buddies but my mom is against me getting Poke bank ;.;

I had almost all full boxes so i couldn't transfer them all anyway but still, sadness

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I hope you can get it soon! It's definitely great to be able to send all of your mons over to your current savefile.

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I got 2 boxes of shinies and my lil Sylveon I want really bad, I may have to just bribe my mom to get it XD

8. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Don't own the Gen 1 games so I won't be using that side of the bank quite yet!

Gotta admit, I thought I had a lot more mons in the bank, but I really didn't have much? Gonna open up Alpha Sapphire later to see what I wanna transfer over!

And oh yeah what's the situation on the whole Gen. 6/Gen 7 thing? Am I to take it that transferring from x/y/as/or to sun/moon is a one-way trip?

9. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I would suggest getting one of the Vitural Console of Red, Blue, or Yellow, and do the Mew glitch.

10. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I transferred my Pokémon this morning! It was quite painful to see them go, but I had to. I realised I had a lot of 5 - 6IV Pokémon on Omega Ruby! It was nice using the judge function to check out the IVs of my transferred Pokémon.

The only downside is that now my PC boxes are full. This is the first time I have Pokémon in the bank!

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    You actually are not allowed to send the glitched Mew over. There might be a way around it, but it isn't easy.

12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I haven't done it since I don't have the VC games but I heard something interesting happens to your Pokémon when you try to transfer MissingNo

13. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm also excited! I have so many bank balls. I'm working on getting some of them updated with their hidden abilities.

I am also excited to bring up my Pokémon coluseum team and my leaf green team!

Then there's the fact that I can now do something atleast with the national dex even though it isn't in the games.

I'm just glad that it finally got here so now there is a lot more for me to do again.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I was so extremely excited for this. Except I can't hold all the Pokémon I wanted to move over in Sun... there aren't enough boxes... aaaaagh. Guess I have to start finishing my national dex since I'm a completionist (even though it only shows in Bank itself) and then start releasing the Pokémon I wont be needing. Or just store them in Bank again, since I plan to continue renewing my subscription. >.<

Gotta transfer over my babies from VC Yellow too. ♬