1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

But Fire Emblem Heroes though-

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ShiroLugia, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    IT COMES OUT IN A WEEK IM SO EXCITED!! Who else is going to download it? I'm usually not super into mobile games-- but the presentation of heroes and the inclusion of so many beloved characters have sold me. Anyone doing the battle ballot?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm not super into mobile games but I really like Fire Emblem. As someone who has played FE6-14 it's going to be awesome to see all of the characters from those games all in one place.

So far I've voted for Haar and Nephenee from Radiant Dawn, Nino, Jaffar, and Lyn from Blazing Blade, and Marisa from Sacred Stones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I would totally get it! However, I think SIF killed my phone's storage. Maybe it depends on what kind of game it is? Like if it's a "generic" JRPG you would find on the App Store, I'm passing.

I may not get it, but I'm just gonna throw my votes at Blazing Blade/FE7 characters. lyn my daughter please win

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I didn't even know this was coming out!! I am going to pre-reg for it, i really like the awakened game and I have been dying for more.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't have a smartphone, so I would therefore not be able to play this in any way, so I have been steadily voting for 1 character every day. I don't have an account, so I'm just voting for whatever character I think would be best.

So, naturally, every day thus far I voted for Hector (Blazing Blade), because he needs some time in the limelight. Lyn appears in Smash 3-4 and in DLC for Awakening, and yet Hector is nowhere to be seen? Something's not right here. (At least Eliwood is never around, just as it should be.)

6. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    You Lyn fans are in luck, apparently she's winning the votes right now (And Ike!). I'm super picky so I've been choosing a lot of conquest characters. I'm trash I know.

7. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
  8. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    I GOT A FIVE STAR LUCINA TODAY IM YELLING

Im sorry I never got a five star before.

I heard Lyn and Ike were in the lead on the ballot too! Did any of you vote for them? :o

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm playing too! Hnng gosh darn all of you with cool 5* heroes. ;A; My only 5* is Ogma... lol......

My friend ID is 3119667349. Anyone is free to add, I'll accept any requests. o/ Right now I'm stuck on chapter 9 and wondering how to proceed. Leveling is too slow even with upgraded castles, and the only way to get more orbs for summons is to beat new maps for the first time, which I can't do since I'm stuck on all difficulty stages. =(

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Yesterday I got back to back 5 star Lucina and Robin (Male), I have been loving the game, going through hard mode but I am way under leveled. Feel free to add me, my FC is 6567428510

Sheep likes this.
  11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    @[member="Cadbberry"] Maaaan you are so lucky. Share with me! I've done three sets of spawns so far, and only ever gotten one 5*. Hope my luck will change soon. :'c I want Camilla, Leo, or Takumi. Lucina or Lyn would be awesome too! And a 5* female Robin especially, since I loved Awakening.

Currently training some of my 4* to help out with current maps I'm stuck on. Not sure how much it'll help but I'm out of options since I'm stuck and not sure how to get stronger besides this painfully slow leveling. x.x'

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    @[member="Sheep"] I was stuck in the 4 star too and then stuck in 3 star or 2 as of recent, I have used about 25 orbs today and have gotten nothing good.

Sheep likes this.
  13. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I got a five star Hector boiz (and gurlz)! A Real Fire Emblem Lord! Anyway, my FC is 0107010774

Other than that, I've got a bunch of three and four stars, one of which is Robin~

14. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Just started mine yesterday. I think it's pretty fun overall, even if the gameplay is very simplified. My first summoning attempt got me a 3-star Arthur, 4-star (F) Corrin, Sully, Palla, and a 5-star Leo.

Earlier today I went in the summoning chamber for my second batch, expecting 3-4 star heroes to appear like before when
    [​IMG]
    I get three 5-stars and two of them are dragons THANK YOU RNG GODS
    I was hoping to get Robin, Lucina, or Lyn tho because they're one of my faves... I've seen so many people who got them at 5 stars on their first tries.

Oh, right. My FC is 3775531752! Feel free to add me lol

15. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I am addicted to this game. I have 3 5*'s somehow, Tharja, Takumi, and Corrin!

Add me! My ID is 5288232156!

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I love it so far. I got Chrom on my first summon and he has proven time and time again why he is always on the team. And I actually got a new favorite Pegasus knight, the lovely Florina.

17. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I got Florina, she is a great team member, but Robin takes her place now....

I spent 25 orbs today, all of them throw away 3 stars cry

18. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Dang Fizzy, that's insane. I am jealous!

I collected enough orbs today to do two sets of summons. First one was hardly worth mentioning, then in the second:

[​IMG]

Not as impressive as what was linked above, but I'm pretty happy to finally have a cute-looking 5*. *^* Not that Ogma was bad, he's by far my best hero and wrecks everything, but I am soo happy to get Merric.

Cadbberry likes this.
  19. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Congrats on your five star, I have been trying to get a better green, jealous *_*

20. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I'm at my third summoning and I still don't have a thief/healer ... Are they less likely to appear than the other coloured units? I keep getting sword and lance heroes :[

Not sure whether it's true or not, but apparently there's a rumor going on about how the summoning rates work. Basically each time you don't get a 5* on a summon, your chances of getting one rises by 0.5% so you're guaranteed to get a good chance to get 5*s eventually if you still haven't gotten one so far.