1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Execute Max or not

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by AshFan23, Jan 25, 2017.

?

What should I do to Max

1. Execute Him?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ask him why he betrayed the Pokemon Resistance and then try to reform him

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. AshFan23

AshFan23 Bug Catcher

Billy
    (Lotad)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.1
    I'm at a point in my Fanfiction where Max betrayed the Pokémon Resistance and his fate of being executed or not is inthe hands of one of the main Characters, named John. should Max be executed of be asked why he betrayed the Pokémon Resistance and be reformed to help the P.M.R.

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I always think that there should be a way to reform and help someone over killing them off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    On the one hand, rehabilitation is a very important thing in real world society that is sorely needed if we want to ever address the phsyical and economical issue of crime, but on the other, a large amount of fiction seems to suffer from the "knowing how it ends from the start" syndrome because main characters almost never ever die, and no one has escaped that more thoroughly than George Martin with Game of Thrones, so you have options either way :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...