1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cad x Peacle - Pandora's Keepers

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Lunar-Peacle, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    A 1x1 RP between @Caddberry and I~ (TBH I don't really know what to add here)
    Character descriptions

Rowena Heulwen
    Physical Description:
    Appearance: 5'6"

Personality: She can be a little bit of a snob, given she was born in a renowned family of healers. This might be problematic if she is dealing with people who don't agree with her. On the other hand, she tends to be more calm when doing her work. Though she does get anxious quickly when things don't work out the way she envisions.
    Skills: Healing magic
    Background: Her father Finnian runs an inn in the countryside, and is also the head of the training grounds for aspiring mages.

Viridia Gismondi
    Physical description:
    Appearance: 5'4"

Personality: She is rather shy, but also has a problem with being too trusting towards people. Regardless, she is kind hearted and always willing to lend a hand.
    Skills: Unknown (for now)
    Background: Viridia has received a rather large present from her mother, Rosario, who beckoned her to train under Finnian the Mage once she has become of age.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Here we go for my characters-
    Lori (Unkown last name)
    Age- 14
    Appearance- 5'2"
    [​IMG]
    Personality- Reclusive and not too trusting, she doesn't know how to work well with others and is quick to fight.
    Skills- Giant Scorpion/Scythe tail made of bone and metal.

Nuria Surfire
    Age- 20
    Appearance- 6'
    [​IMG]
    Personality- Outgoing and likes to shine brightly. She can be overly nice but when she is angry and starts to burn the ground beneath her, doesn't cool down easily. Sometimes the blonde bits of her hair catch on fire but she is quick to pat them out.
    Skills- Fire Magic Powers, medium range fire blasts

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    In the midst of nightfall, down at an inn in the country, a lonesome figure was restlessly tormented by insomnia, walking idly down the halls. As they passed a door that remained ajar, they found an unopened trinket that lay on the table in the room before them. As the lull of boredom persists, it prompted them to reach for the box, and opened it. Cautiously the lock on the box clicked and inside was nothing of significance, but a sweet soothing melody resonated across the room. It felt like a lullaby almost. As their eyelids began to close, entranced by the melody, they heard footsteps and someone's voice.

"Hey, what's that racket? It's midnight, for goodness sake!"

For fear of being discovered, they quickly closed the box and latched it, making their way out of the room. However, a backward glance told them that this would not be the last time they saw the box.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    As the moon crested over the land, the sound of clinking metal could be heard as the scythe like extrusion from Lori's back skittered against the ground. She was late to get to her quarters, caught up in the nurse's office yet again as her bone structures can cause a bit of pain to the growing 14-year-old. She was resting in her office and had woken up in the dead of the night, terrified she didn't know where she was she tore her way outside to find it calm and a place she knows well. As she wondered aimlessly she almost ran into a woman who had been running off, as to not cause trouble she did not pursue her and opened up the door to her room and placed herself gently into her bed to doze off for a few more hours.

5. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    After having a close call, the guilty opener of the box hurried into her bedroom. As she laid herself down, her mind echoed the soothing lullaby she listened to before, which rocked her to sleep.

-------

Dawn came and painted the sky. Sitting on a bench at the train station was Rowena, with her bag laying by her feet. Looking at her watch impatiently, she tapped her foot in annoyance. She woke up early to catch the fastest train to the country where her father stayed.

(Just a heads up where the inn/training grounds is accessible by train but it needs a long walk from the nearest station.)

6. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    A tall woman in heels came strolling over, one leg covered with black and orange fabric and the other exposed entirely. "Mind if I sit with ya and wait for the train?" She had a briefcase in hand, half of it looked scorched and the other half had little circles of scorched leather like fire was dropped in perfect circles. A large grin on her face, she seemed very warm and welcoming, very confident as well. "I mean if ya don't mind and all."

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The blond looked up at the taller woman in front of her. Seeing that the station was almost deserted, she felt company was welcome, even though she wasn't welcoming the likes of the woman's questionable fashion taste.

"Um, sure." She scooted over for the stranger to sit next to her.

8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She took the seat next to her, crossing her legs and setting her briefcase down. She turned her head to look at this other girl, "So where are you heading? Judging by that bag I say where ever you are going you are staying for a while." She brushed some hair from her eyes so she could get a better look at the smaller girl.

9. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Rowena wasn't sure whether this woman was trying to be prying or is just trying to be friendly in general. Nevertheless, she chose her words well, as she fiddled with her bag.

"I'm going to stay with my father for a while. He lives in an inn further down in the country...and you?" She also noticed the briefcase that this lady was carrying. I figure you have a ways to go as well, am I wrong?"

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She smiled, "Well that sounds like a great time! I hope he is welcoming and a delight to see!" Nuria shifted back and smiled, stretching her long legs out. "I am headin out to the country, a distance away, for some training, I hope I can prove I am worthy of taking the next step forward." Her eyes glanced to her briefcase and she laughed, "Ignore the burns, sister and I were careless with fire."

11. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Oh. "Burns...I can see that." She muttered the last words under her breath until she caught what this woman said about training. Training huh...? The train they were waiting for had arrived, as they got into the train.

Rowena was suddenly curious. "With whom do you intend to train under...? And wherefore? (just in case, wherefore = why)"

(For simplicity's sake, Rowena knows her father is famous, but isn't aware that he has been training mages from outside as well. Also archaic/Shakespeare speech is Rowena's thing. ^^)

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria walked behind her, eyebrow raised at her sudden interest, "lets get a seat and I will answer some questions. If you don't mind if I sit with you that is." She looked for an open seat and made her move getting into the wide open roomy seats. She patted next to her for Rowena to sit down, "Come on, you don't got anything better to do then sit with me." She said sassily.

13. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    For some reason, sass did not sit well with Rowena. Even though she tried to mask her displeasure at the tan woman's sassy words, her eyes bore a handful of annoyance. Regardless, Rowena sought for answers and sat down next to this woman. "I suppose not."

The train started moving again once they sat down, as Rowena asked. "As I had meant to ask earlier. With whom are you undertaking your training?"

14. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She crossed her arms, "well, I don't know his name, just know it is an older man who trains many wonderful students." She looked at her hands, "I have an odd ability, er curse, er... blessing, we dont know. He is said to be able to conquer it and hone it, and who knows maybe I will ascend to the next rank." She looks at her burnt bag, "maybe I can help my sister too. Sorry about the sass...." She wiped her eyes a little. "What about you? What kinda man is your father?"

15. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    An older man who trains students...it sounded wonderful an opportunity for this lady, Rowena mused. And that she had actually apologised for her own sass...well she was now at a loss on what to answer. "A-ah...I see..." When Nuria asked about her father, Rowena recalled back to the last time she visited him. It was almost five years ago.

"I only last saw him five years ago since...he and Mother parted ways. He's a kind man I am glad to call my father, and he is wise and powerful with magic...he currently runs an inn, and that is where I am going, to stay with him for a while."

(Idk if this is okay or would the "dead mother" thing work better.)

16. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    (nah that works)

Nuria nods, "he sounds lovely, I am staying at a little inn, near these training ground, maybe I will get the chance to meet him." She looks at her, "A powerful mage, heh, sounds like the man who is to train me, if you couldn't tell by the scorch marks I control fire, well kinda control it."

17. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    (Oh boy is Rowena in for a shock.)

"Ah, I see." An inn...near the training grounds...? So much has changed over five years...? Rowena's mind was swimming until Nuria mentioned she used the element of fire. "Ah, right." She wasn't sure what to say, but to control fire is quite a feat. "I suppose if we might be going to the same destination, I might as well know your name." She studied her current companion with slight interest.

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria smiled brightly at her, "Nuria Serafine is my name, it means Gods Fire Burning Fire, but it is no godly power, its so many things but not godly." She twirled her finger around and fire followed it like a ribbon, it quickly dissipated. "I control it enough but not big flames." She looked over her comrade, "So whats your name girly?"

19. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Nuria...a pleasure to meet you." As her eyes were transfixed on the flame ribbon, she quickly reverted her attention back to her. "My name is Rowena Heulwen. A pleasure to meet you." She nodded pointedly, trying not to let the term "girly" get to her. "I suppose everyone's powers come with a price. No matter how altruistic the wielder or the power is." Faintly smiling to disguise her upcoming laments, she turned her focus onto Nuria.

20. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She laughed, "Nice to meet you, Rowena!" She looked the girl over once again and smiled. "So where is this outfit from, it is really old fashioned, I like it, it suits you." She cocked her head quickly, "What do you mean comes with a price? I mean fire is the most destructive of elements, that is my price to pay, having semi-uncontrollable fire powers, that why I am coming to train."