1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Legendary Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Thechaosmaster, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Hey guys, Chaos here and this topic is about the legendary Pokèmon. Which can go from first legendary capture, most frusterating capture, to unbelieveably frusterating capture of roaming legends. To me, I started with Heart Gold, my starter was a Cynderquil who helped me beat the game, but the first legendary Pokémon I caught was Entei, and that was because of the Master ball. I quickly regretted it when I rrealized that I could capture Mewtwo. But he was tough but I eventually captured him. And I had captured almost all the Legendary Pokémon that I could without trading with Soul Silver to get Rayquaza. But the one legendary that I could never capture was Latias, she was by far the most pain in the a$$ Pokémon to catch. I tried almost everthing I could to capture her. But after I restarted it I had all three startes of Johto, and used the Master Ball on Latias. Now then, what was your first legendary capture, most frustering capture and most angering roaming legendary capture. To me the easest obe was Rayquaza was in Alpha Sapphire. Caught him with a Premiere Ball. Amazing right?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I remember trying to catch Azelf back in Diamond, Pearl or Platinum (probably Pearl, knowing me). I had brought a lot of different Pokeballs to try to catch it with and I was carrying around exactly one Pokéball because I had found it a bit before the battle. Guess what I caught the Azelf in?
    I had a really hard time catching Mesprit in my first Pokémon game ever, Diamond. It literally took me two years to catch it (I was still a novice at Pokémon and barely spoke English, bear with me lol). The only reason why I caught it is because at that time, I met a kid who had a ROM hack of Pokémon Pearl with built-in cheats on his R4 card, so he was able to get a lot of Master Balls. He kindly shared some with me, which came in handy later on :3
    In my first run of White 2, I caught Kyuren and Reshiram in just five minutes time. No kidding. Kyurem went into a Premier Ball I threw at him (the second ball I used), Reshiram went into a Quick Ball (the first ball I used). Talk about lucky...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thechaosmaster

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Yeah thats pretty lucky I'd say. For me ehen I played Pearl, I caught Uxie and Azelf with Timer Balls. The best kimd when you are facing legends that don't flea. And Mesprit, caught that one with an Ultra ball. And in my Pikempn X game, not joking but, I caught all the legendaries with Pokeballs. Even Mewtwo and Zygard. Bythe way, do you know whats the deal with that area in the center of that cave of mirros place? Is Xerneas or Yveltal in there or something? But by far, before I had to capture Latias in Heartgold,I grew ferocious at Mewtwo. I literally threw ever kind of ball at him that wasn't the Master ball. From Timer balls to Ultra balls, to even Dusk Balls. Amnd by the way, I have NEVER played a hack game before, nor do I understand how to hack one, but to tell you guys the truth, I'm happy without cheating, my Alpha Saphire game, I have almost ALL of the legendaries in that game! This is the list of legends I have in AS

Latios
    Latias
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Kyurem
    Raikou
    Entei
    Suicune
    Ho-Oh
    Lugia
    Regice
    Regirock
    Registeel
    Regice
    Regigigas
    Hoopa
    Mesprit
    Uxie
    Azelf
    Palkia
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Arceus
    Zygarde
    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    Virizion
    Cobalion
    Heatran
    Deoxys
    Cresselia
    Darkrai
    Volcanion
    Shaymin
    Keldeo
    Reshiram
    Zekrom

The only ones I am missing right now is,

Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Celebi
    Meloetta
    Victini
    Diancie
    Genescet
    Tornadus
    Landorus

So yeah, half of those I got from the GTS and some I got om wonder trading, seriously. I have three Latias's at the moment from wonder trading. Its amazing what you can get from WT.

4. Boulderstar2000

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.3
    Ah, I remember when I caught my Zekrom in a quick ball. Good times, good times. Also slightly anti-climactic times but oh well.
    Also, I still haven't even caught the roaming Cresselia in Platinum after having the game for like 4 years now :sweat:

5. Lydilol

Lydilol Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.3
    My most frustrating capture would have to be capturing Tapu Koko. It just wouldn't stay in the damn ball, spent 80+ultra balls on him

6. Thechaosmaster

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Hmm, thats kind of funny, capturing the Tapus were kind of easy, except the grass Tapu, I had to soft reste at least three times to capture him. The others, kind of easy. Its strange, I seem to have a nack for capturing legends almost quite easily. BTW in alpha sapphire, the only legend I didn't catch was Kyurem, I do have one from a trade, the reason why is because I want to catch it shiny, if possible, and just gor you guys to know, the first legit shiny I caught that wasn't the red Gyarados was a shiny Bunneary in my pearl, or was it the shiny Patrat in my white? Either way it was one of those two, most likely the Bunneary, its now a shiny Loppuny in my Heart Gold game. And I got that thing duing the beginning of my Pearl game, wasn't vven trying to get it, new gane enterd the forest travelling with thgat girl, Cherell I think her name was, incounterd the two Pokémon, and after a while, BOOM!! There it was, you have no ideal what was going through my head at the moment,I was afraid that she would kill the bunny, but she was focused on the other pokemoin, and I was able to catch it. Man this is off topic, repliue if this is off tyopic.

7. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    The first legendary I caught was Articuno in a bootlegged LeafGreen I had when I was a lil' kid. Wasted like 30 Ultra Balls before I ran out of them. Then I threw a Poké Ball in a desperate last attempt and caught it. What I felt was a mixture of surprise and rage because I could have just used a regular Poké Ball in the first place.

The most frustrating, however, would be the roaming Latias in Sapphire. It was the most tedious chase I've ever done for a Pokémon. I was surprised when I first met it because I had no idea it existed. I caught a Wobuffet from the Safari to prevent it from escaping after that. After some time, I finally encountered it and caught it in a Timer Ball. It's been my favourite legendary ever since, haha

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am so sad, I was catching all the Tapus in cool Pokéball's, what does Tapu Koko catch in, a timer ball, it was so disappointing.