1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Crossing?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Nova Ozuka, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I've mentioned twice now that I was tempted to write a PMDxAC crossover fic. In this possible fic, the Mayor and his secretary must search for a way to return their town to their world. I've already went and made a list of what Pokémon certain NPCs turn into based on what animal they are, but I still need help with quite a few in case I decide to go through with this.

Those few are Tom Nook, Timmy & Tommy, Katrina, Kicks, and maybe Brewster. For Timmy and Tommy, I'm thinking either Sentret or Zigzagoon. For Katrina, I'm thinking either Espeon or Meowstic. As for Kicks, either Stunky or Stunktank. Right now for Brewster, I'm thinking Unfezant because it looked like the closest thing to him.

I'm also unsure what I want to turn the mayor into. All I know is that I want it to be something in the Field Egg Group. In this fic, the mayor will be a Villager character named Ezra.

I'll also take any suggestions on Villagers to include when I start writing. If and when I start writing, you'll all be the first to know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I would read that. I say go for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm interested. My first thought was sentret when you mentioned Timmy and Tommy. Old Tom Nook could be either a furret to preserve the line, or a zigzagoon for variety. The rest sound good as well, I'd cast my vote with meowstic for Katrina

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    The Zigzagoon line looks closer to Tom Nook in my eyes, but that's just me.

Out of curiosity, which version of Animal Crossing are you Pokemonizing? (I presume New Leaf, but I'm more familiar with City Folk)

5. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    New Leaf since it is one of the more recent games. I might turn Reese and Cyrus into Flaaffy if I include them since it's the closest Pokémon to what they actually look like that I can find. Also,I'd make Tom an evolved Pokémon since he's older than Timmy and Tommy by a long shot, but of course Linoone ironically looks less like him than Zigzagoon. I'm also thinking about turning Digby and Isabelle into Rockruff. I might make one shiny since they don't look alike despite being twins, but I don't think the shiny color looks like either of them.

Meanwhile, still can't figure out what I'd turn Ezra into. My first instinct is Riolu because of Lucario being my favorite Pokémon, but that line is pretty overused. My second instinct was Zorua since I like Zoroark almost as much, but I also feel that one is overused as well, even if not by me.

6. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    You know what? Screw it. Since Lucario's line is considered Human-like, I'll go ahead with Riolu for Ezra and use the same logic as the other characters. Since I've put so much thought into this, I think I'll go ahead and write it. I just need to figure out where and how to start. My better story ideas tend to have a habit of sticking in my head.

Edit: Okay, so far I thought of three ways of how the plot could start.

1: I could go rip off the Time Gears and Temporal Tower from Explorers
    2: I could have a strange orb get triggered in the AC world
    3: I could be the cause, which would be true no matter what. If this is the sole cause, one reason could be that I just want to see how the town as a whole reacts, copes, and adapts with life as Pokémon. Another could be that the PMD world is slowly collapsing and that I was merely trying to save it. Either way, I could see myself as playing the antagonist for a while with just this one, but then again, with all I put my characters through, aren't I an antagonist already?

7. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I believe I have most of the Villagers picked out now. I've already got one from each personality type in the game, but I need help figuring out my tenth villager NPC from the game. All I now is that I want that last one to be a girl. Here's the list of villagers so far:

Axel (Jock) Donphan?
    Fauna (Normal) Deerling
    Winnie (Peppy) Ponyta
    Robin (Snooty) Pikipek
    Nate (Cranky) Ursaring
    Cherry (Uchi) Houndour
    Henry (smug) Poliwhirl
    Alfonso (Lazy) Charmander
    Kyle (Smug) Lucario

I was thinking Donphan for Axel since he's more athletic, and I wanted Politoed for Henry, but Poliwhirl made more sense. I was going to use Drago instead of Alfonso, but I couldn't find a Pokémon that fit Drago well. I would go with shiny Dragonite, but that wouldn't make sense with his personality.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What about Skye the Glaceon?

9. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Hm... Skye could work, even if she doesn't give any more variety to the different animals living in the town. At least we have enough different Pokémon on the list.

10. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I definitely feel like Tom Nook/lings would be of the sentret/furret variety more than zigzagoon, if that's any help. And definitely a feeling of Katrina as Purrloin.