1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Givaways

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Griefing_g0lem, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    For Sun and Moon, we got the Munchlax giveaway. This makes me wonder which Pokémon will eventually be given away. They are likely to give Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala away, and maybe the Tapus and UBs in Shiny forms also, but what other Pokémon will they giveaway? Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am guessing Marshadow is going to be a giveaway Pokémon like Magearna was.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Dusty likes this.
  3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Don't forget Ash-Pikachu and Pikashium Z

4. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Seeing as there's not many giveaways in my country, I expect it'll be something kinda boring, non shiny and non legend, if our previous codes were anything to go by :P maybe a meowth?

5. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    If you do get a bad giveaway, just say. I shall try to get you one that went to most everyone.

6. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    aw! thanks thats really nice of you :D

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    This, at some point anyway. I don't watch the movies but a cursory glance would lead me to believe that the movies tend to focus on special event legendaries, so perhaps whatever movie is next up will be about it and its release as the next event Pokémon will go along with it.

Cadbberry likes this.