1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Movie info

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Jan 27, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    My friends want me to write a story about the upcoming Pokémon Live action movie for their blog. Does anyone know any speculation or rumors I could use?

2. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    You could bring some reference to the Live Action Pokémon movie trailer by the fans.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    That 1 was a awesome fan made trailer, but alas the movie is going to be about detective Pikachu.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MCOury1998 likes this.
  4. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Really the first I've heard of it actually. All I've heard is the I Choose You! movie. But if you need info, maybe look it up on YouTube? A lot of people on there really like to speculate and such. I hope that helped, but most likely not...

5. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    The Pokémon live action movie has been already confirmed to be a Detective Pikachu movie. Which will be interesting...and probably a smart choice. Basing it off of the games/anime/manga would put to much stress on the production of the film. Let me tell you...The Last Airbender film was TERRIBLE! Also, I don't believe Detective Pikachu has gotten to the US or not...anyways, it'll be a fresh, new story for us Pokémon fans to enjoy. Though...I wouldn't mind some live action Best Wishes/Unova action, if you know what I mean.

Also, because Hollywood LOVES romance, if they did an anime/game/manga-based live action film, shipping wars would break out and it would go all out CRAZY! Mainly, because one ship or the other would be confirmed/debunked... I just got a good fanfic idea. Live action Pokémon film script based on the anime...(I have a talent for both screen/playwriting just like with regular writing). Maybe a ship will get confirmed...maybe it won't... you'll see :)

Also, just remembered...unfortunately, quite a few Americans have a Cultural Superiority Complex...and that would make Hollywood most likely choose Unova/Alola (because their U.S. regions) before another region.