1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Battle Ready Alolan Sandslash GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    So I'm in the mood to breed and train something to keep myself from getting rusty. Since competitive is coming into play and I have my bankballs at the ready, I want to do something fun and really cool with apricorn balls. I will be giving away a slush rush alolan sandshrew in a heavy ball, ev trained and ready to go at either level 50 or above, adamant nature with the moves swords dance, icicle crash, earthquake, and iron head. The EV spread will be 36HP/ 252 Atk/ 220 Spe with 5IV missing special attack

To get this, you just need to post in this thread and tell me your favorite thing about the alola region. The winner will be selected via RNG. Posting goes from now until 11:59 PM GMT -6 (CST) Monday January 30, 2017. I will messgae the winner and set up a time to pick it up. Pick up time should be next saturday or sunday.

Good luck to everyone and I hope you all enjoy. This giveaway is open to everyone!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Sounds pretty awesome, and that alola region though.. It's just one big ball of awesomeness, but the best thing in it? The fact that each island has its own feel to it, makes the region feel bigger than it actually is

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Favorite thing about the Alola region was either Poke Pegalo or Poke Ride

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My favorite part of alola was the Poke Ride system, saves a Pokémon from HM slavery, which made me feel better.

5. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    The Alola Region is wonderful because of the grand amount of Pokémon they put in. They all aren't terrible, in fact some of them have even surpassed my expectations.

6. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    My favourite thing about Alola is the Island Trials! It's a breath of fresh air after following the same formula of 8 Gyms and a League for six generations. I also loved the fact that there are no more HM moves so I can finally have a full team without having to sacrifice a slot for a HM slave.

7. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Guys the deadline is approaching, please make ur final entries.

8. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Alright guys entries are long closed. I will draw for the winner when I get home from work tonight.

Edit: found a way to rng on my phone!

The winner is... *drum role* ... CADBBERRY!

I will contact you shortly.

Cadbberry likes this.