1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

17 Things That I Wish I Could Do

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MCOury1998, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Since it's 2017...I had an idea/challenge/discussion. What are 17 things that you wish that you could do? So, here we go...

Seventeen things that I wish that I could do...
    1. I would use the move Amnesia on myself so that I can completely forgot everything about Serena...and forget that she was ever in Pokémon XY and XY&Z.
    2. I would invent some sort of dimensional-crosser device so that I can go to the Pokémon world (Johto) and catch a Celebi for the next few things:
    3. Travel to 2027 and get several certain books/movies/TV shows: Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi (movie & book), Star Wars IX (movie & book), Jurassic World II, Jurassic World III, Pokémon anime full seasons 20-whichever season it is at that point & the movies, and a sticker book & encyclopedia of all of the Pokémon in all of the generations (as well as all info/guidebooks) up to the point of 2017. Then, bring it back to 2017, enjoy all of this fun future entertainment...and try not to stress out about all of the bad stuff going on in the world. I would also write fanfictions based on those things...and act like I'm some kind of super prediction genius! ;)
    4. Time travel back to 2016 and make sure that Bernie Sanders becomes the American president.
    5. Time travel back to the time of the dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, Mississippian Native American cultures (the actual mound builders...who were Native Americans!) and Paleoindians.
    6. I would learn Japanese, improve my writing skills to an EVEN HIGHER level at what they are now...and then apply for a job as a writer for the Pokémon anime...or even as a storyline writer or something like that in the Pokémon Company in Tokyo...that way, maybe fans would get what they want... (NO SHIPS WOULD BE CONFIRMED, THOUGH. THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!)
    7. (END OF CELEBI WISH, BEGINNING OF MISCELLANEOUS OTHERS)I wish I had the power to create things by just thinking about it...easiest way to write a story, get new trading cards, books, movies, et cetera.
    8. I wish I could teleport anywhere, so I wouldn't have to worry about flying somewhere that is too far away to drive. I am VERY scared of heights!
    9. I wish I could speak whatever language I wanted to at will. It'd be nice to speak some of the ancient Native American languages that are now extinct...as well as speaking Japanese, German, Amharic, Arabic, Ukrainian and even modern Native American languages.
    10. I wish I already had a degree in paleontology & archaeology so that I can go ahead and do paleontological & archaeological stuff (and because of how expensive college is and the college gun carry-on-campus bill my state is trying to pass...)
    11. I wish I could send extremists, racists, sexists, xenophobes, homophobes and other hateful people into an empty dimension so that they can't pollute the human race...or the world...anymore.
    12. I wish that I could get good, quality and equal education for all.
    13. I wish that I could convince people to stop fighting and hating, but loving and coexisting.
    14. I wish I could have a wolf, husky, malamute and Belgian shepherd as pets.
    15. I would love to already know what's going to happen in future Pokémon episodes/movies (ESPECIALLY THE 20TH FILM!) and future Star Wars films.
    16. I would improve my writing and creative skills ten-fold!
    17. I would also come up with a way for shippers in the Pokémon fandom/fans of any character to get along easier, and not hate each other. Also, stop the hating of certain characters. Basically, WIDESPREAD PEACE!
    Okay, that's mine. What about the rest of y'all's? Can't wait to see!

2. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    1: Learn how to animate. I always wanted to do this.
    2: Learn how to code and program.
    3:Some how go back into the past and fix every single one of my regretful choices.
    4: I wish I could learn or gain some type of fictional super power. Like mind control or flying.
    5: I either want to make a video game one day or a comic. Might just go with the comic.
    6: I wish I had better people skills because it's so gosh darn hard to talk to people outside of the internet.
    7: I wish I could travel other worlds or dimensions
    8: I wish cats could take over the world. I accept our new cat overlords.
    9: I wish the world was like Pokémon. Mainly because I want all the cute things.
    10: I really really want to learn how to animate. Oh wait, I already said that.
    11: I wish I could own a pig. They're adorable lil oinkers.
    12: I wish aliens could visit me.
    13: I wish I could go to Germany or something.
    14: I wish I could push the annoying orange out of the white house and replace him with something else.
    15: I wish I could become rich one day.
    16: I wish humanity could be saved.
    17: I wish I could ride a flying car. Flying is pretty cool.

WELP thats my 17 things. Really hard to come up with!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MCOury1998 likes this.
  3. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Same for me...but it's worth it and fun! :) Love you list, by the way. It's pretty interesting.

4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    1) I wish I could stop procrastinating so much
    2) I'd like to learn to code and animate, like it's said above
    3) I wish I could do to space without it taking a long time or having a risk of death
    4) I wish I couldontrol the weather
    5) I wish I could stop animal abuse
    6) I wish I was able to afford and have the time for about... six dogs
    7) I wish I had Netflix
    8) I wish I had all the time for whatever it is I want to do
    9) I beleive I can I wish I could fly
    10) I wish I was able to talk to people without shutting down and or being awkward
    11) I wish I was always on time for important events
    12) I wish I could write a best-selling series
    13) I wish I could eat whatever food whenever I wanted (possibly without it affecting my sleep or anything... because why not have chocolate right before bed?)
    14) I wish someone could replace our current president with a dog. I'm totally fine with it. Heck, it doesn't have to be a dog. It could be a cat or a ferret or a wallaby. An animal as president would be cool
    15) I wish I could not be judged, as well as not thinking I'm being constantly judged
    16)I wish I was able to travel anywhere in a short period of time
    17) I wish everyone loved each other, no hate or discrimination or whatever.

Some of them are kind of corny, but eh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MCOury1998 likes this.
  5. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Nah, they're not corny, Nova. These are great ideas/wishes. Love the humor, humor is always a good thing! ;)

6. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    You contradicted yourself with the whole Serena thing at least 3 times. However, I will give my list as well:

1. I wish that I could meet and become friends with all of my favorite celebrities.
    2. I wish Lillie was as awesome in the anime as she is in the games, instead of just okay.
    3. I wish I could use my talents to help the world be a happier and better place.
    4. I wish I could have Pokémon in real life.
    5. I wish I had superpowers, especially one of these: Pyrokinesis, Invisibility, Flight, Super Speed, or Telekinesis.
    6. I wish the Tepig evolution line had been different designs (and especially typing) other than Tepig itself, so it wouldn't get as much hate for the fire-fighting thing.
    7. I wish I had tunnels that connect from my house to anywhere I want them to go, so that I can get places easier and quicker and see my friends more often.
    8. I wish my little siblings were less annoying.
    9. I wish I could have an opportunity to battle competitively in a large scale Pokémon Showdown tournament.
    10. I wish there was less hate among shippings in Pokémon.
    11. I wish I had more free time.
    12. I wish I had Pokémon Bank.
    13. I wish I could jump into my TV and accompany the characters for the adventure, and get teleported back out if the episode ends or if my TV turns off or I die in the show.
    14. I wish Professor Oak knew his own grandson's name.
    15. I wish I had infinite wishes... because why not?
    16. I wish it was easier to make illegal immigrants legal, so we wouldn't have illegal immigrants running around, but they wouldn't be punished just for trying to get a better life.
    And lastly,
    17. I wish I was physically fit enough to be a ninja without actually having to train or work out.

I know most of these will never happen, but hey, a man can dream, right?

7. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    That's the point! They're wishes! Wait...how did I contradict myself on Serena? (I'm not mad, I'd just like to know, thanks!)

8. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Mostly your number 17, but number 3 would include Pokémon XY and XY&Z, and you talked about hating Serena before saying, in number 11, how you want to send "hateful people into an empty dimension so that they can't pollute the human race...or the world...anymore."

9. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Oh...you do have a point! Oops...my bad. Thanks, FireSpartan5!

10. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    No big deal. I understand hating something and hating hate at the same time. Personally I hate a few too many things for my own good.

MCOury1998 likes this.
  11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    1. Time travel to the past and punch myself out
    2. On that, have a stronger punch lol
    3. Drive
    4. Not be sick all the time
    5. Meet @[member="Eclipse"] IRL (If they want)
    6. Be accepted for whom I am
    7. Be more creatibe
    8. Improve my graphic skill more
    9. Make more friends
    10. Visit father again
    11. Be good at math
    12. Get a fckin job
    13. Sing
    14. Have more Pokémon merch, especially Giratina
    15. Have bought that cute pink Yoshi purse when I saw it in Walmart
    16. Have more money
    17. Clear myself of my mental illnesses

There's more, but that's at the top of my head

12. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    1. I wish I could find the motivation to finish my fanfiction.
    2. I wish I had the social ability to make, and keep more friends.
    3. I wish I had the mental forutiude to overcome my insecurities.
    4. I wish I had enough money to buy myself a wiiU and Breath of the Wild.
    5. I wish I had better luck with happiness.
    6. I wish I could afford to go to a physical college instead of online.
    7. I wish I could redo the last year so I don't fall in love with my friend and make everything awkward between us.
    8. I wish I had some chocolate.
    9. I wish I could enslave the world through cat videos to do my bidding so I could cross off conquering the world off my bucket list.
    10. I wish I could find out more about my native american ancestry.
    11. I wish Zutara was canon (Not that I have anything against kataang, I just prefer zutara).
    12. I wish I could afford a horse, or at least riding lessons.
    13. I wish I could sing soprano and sound good.
    14. I wish I was done with school already.
    15. I wish my cat would let me hold her and pet her.
    16. I wish I could pull off goth, instead of looking washed out.
    17. I wish I had some sushi.

MCOury1998 likes this.
  13. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    1) The ability to be inspired enough to finish some of the things I'm working on and stop procrastinating my work
    2) I want a goat. I love goats
    3) I wish I can land in a stable job that pays well
    4) I want to publish some of my works (once completed)
    5) I want to make a TV show!
    6) Upon reading the previous post, I too wish I had some sushi right now
    7) I wish I'll be able to do some acting upon leaving school, in the theatre or otherwise. I'm not picky.
    8) I wish I could stop climate change
    9) I wish interacting with people would be easier and less awkward
    10) I wish housing and petrol won't cost so dang much here in Australia
    11) I wish I'll stop feeling so tired all the time despite actually sleeping well
    12) It'll be really awesome if I had a wallet that constantly refilled itself
    13) I wish I had the power to turn invisible
    14) I really want to see an anime of Pokémon Adventures/Pokémon Special
    15) I wish I had the ability to travel into the Pokmon world at will and return whenever I want. Or travel there, stay there for a lifetime and then come back with little to no time passing, like in Narnia
    16) I wish I had the time and ability to do everything I want to do
    17) I wish I could animate well. I tried for a while, but found it was really hard and tedious. And now I don't have the right equipment for it. But still, i an dream :P

MCOury1998 likes this.
  14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1- Getting good at English. Its my basic necessity for now XD
    2- I wish to get a ds
    3- I wish I could have a drawing tablet. Mouse sucks.
    4- I wish that someday I meet someone who likes Paul from Pokémon
    5- I wish to learn things that I dont know
    6- Wish to get good grades this year as it is my last year in school
    7- I wish to have less busy schedule
    8- I wish to go to countries i always wanted to go
    9- I wish my fear of dogs to vanish away
    10- I wish to play Pokémon sun/moon
    11- I wish to have 707 as mine (impossible wish)
    12- I wish to make less typos while typing
    13- I wish to improve my skills in drawing
    14- I wish to own a boat. Dont ask
    15- I wish to have my own cellphone XD
    16-I wish to have magic
    17- I wish to be acknowledged by people

15. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    this might get political, but here I go

1) i wish to have a 3ds
    2) I wish to have an infinite slice of pizza
    3) I wish the Democratic Party would get nuked
    4) I wish gravity falls would continue
    5) I wish people wouldn't care about ash dating anybody
    6) I wish my writing skills were somewhat better
    7) I wish I get my dream job
    8) I wish they would get rid of the 3D graphics in Pokémon and go back to the birds eye
    9) I wish I could go to college and express my conservative views without people being rude and starting a negative conversation about it
    10) I wish I had the perfect bracket in March Madness
    11) I wish people would read my fanfiction
    12) I wish I could make better memes
    13) I wish Vanderbilt would do well in the NCAA tournament
    14) I wish I could've gone back in time and made UNC win instead of Villanova
    15) I wish for an Obi Wan Kenobi standalone movie
    16) I wish for a basketball jersey of my choice that is signed
    17) wow, that was quick, I wish that I was a son of Athena and I go to Camp Half Blood

16. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Let's see...this is about to get kinda ranty and dark. Just saying.
    1) I wish I had a Pensieve from HP. There's a lot of stuff I just want to forget. Being able to use Amnesia would work too.
    2) I wish I could actually be myself in society without being branded as a weirdo and psychopath.
    3) I wish I had a LOT more Hot Cash. I NEED that shirt...and that one...ooh, and that one...
    4) I wish people would understand that I am sick and tired of having to accommodate them and pretend that I'm fine all the time.
    5) I wish I could just leave the world behind.
    6) I wish the PKMN games had more shipping...particularly MY type of shipping ;)
    7) I wish MissingNo was real. I think he'd like me...I certainly like him :) Hell, I wish Pokémon were in our world. Everyone else is probably like 'OH GOD NO! DON'T LET HER NEAR CREATURES WITH ENOUGH SHEER POWER TO LEVEL THE COUNTRY! OH GOD WE'RE SCREWED! WE'RE SCREWED! GIRA! NOOO!'
    8) I wish I was more coordinated, I'm kind of tired of being clumsy.
    9) I wish I knew what to do when Senpai turns up around me...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY CLASS SENPAI YOU ARE MAKING THIS REALLY DIFFICULT YOU KNOW
    10) I wish people would stop teasing me.
    11) I wish I knew why the world is so fucked up.
    12) I wish I knew something that could stop the nightmares.
    13) I wish I could write better!
    14) I wish I found peace.
    15) I wish I could have apologized for so much that I should have, but I didn't. Sorry for everything.
    16) I wish I was a better person, because I am truly a bad person and I know I can't or won't change.
    17) I wish nobody read this list, because it's embarrassing.
    #MissingNo