1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ultra Beast in the future...

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Sonic Ramon, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:1526]
    Since Ultra Beast are apart of our Pokémon family now, do you think there'll be more of them out there? Gamefreak hasn't confirm if there'll be more in future Pokémon games or not so...speculate, I guess. ;P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't think there will be more and if there are it will be in SM's possible third game, I can't seeing them being important in any way in any other game unless they continue on this same story which would get not so interesting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    I have to agree with Cadbberry. Unless they confirm that Unown is an Ultra Beast...because of the whole Ultra Wormhole thing in Spell of the Unown...Ultra Beasts do seem to be just an Alola/SM thing. However, they could do an interesting thing where they're invading other regions. Here's an interesting idea: there are more Ultra Beasts...and they're a lot like Pokémon...in an alternate universe, the two groups are flip-flopped...Ultra Beasts are the normality, while Pokémon are the threat. I don't know...does that work...somehow? Best Wishes, y'all! #ShippersUnite (that's something Chaos Master is doing these days...and I'm going to do it too! :)

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    In Gen 7, maybe. In future gens? Nah. Pretty sure they're gonna go the way of the mega. :')

5. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I feel like they may be implemented in the future, but like with what they did in ORAS for the Legendaries.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't think they would do that, that was from Hoopa, the new legend they were teasing, don't think it will ever return. They may be given out in an event but I don't think they will appear out of Alola

7. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    They most likely won't be returning after gen7. If they do it will be from an event or from the remake of gen7 in the distant future.

8. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    That is REALLY interesting! I never thought of any of that, and I would love to see people scared of Igglybuff and Cleffa. 'OH GOD THE MYSTERIOUS CREATURES ARE HERE TO KILL US ALL!!' And YES, Unown BETTER be an Ultra Beast, because if it isn't, that might be the straw that breaks the Wasted Potential Camel's back.
    #MissingNo

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I doubt unless they'll make a sequel to SM, we might be able to encounter the ones from the current games later on, but I don't think there'll be new ones, the story of SM do focus on them somewhat and we'll probably not hear much about them after SM.

10. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I feel like there's potential for Ultra Beasts to eventually come back in some future game, but for the most part, UBs are more of an Alolan/SM thing. I feel like Z Moves are gonna be the same way (also like how Mega Evolution was).