1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

2017 International Challenge Online Battle Competition

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    From Serebii

Details of the next Battle Competition have been announced. This is the 2017 International Challenge February competition. This is a Double Battle competition using VGC 2017 rules requiring the Alola Pokédex only. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Magearna, Necrozma and Zygarde are not allowed. Mega Stones are also not allowed. Registration will be open from February 16th at 00:00 UTC to February 23rd 23:59 UTC and battles will run from February 24th through February 26th. All entrants will get the Mawilite and Beedrillite Mega Stones

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Sounds good! Will this be done on Showdown or on the cartridge?
    Also will it be bo3?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'm only going to join to get the Mega Stones.

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    It's on the cartridge games

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I guess they are using the mega stones as incentives to participate and possibly to spite the hackers too since they can't participate in online competition. I'm always interested in participating in competition but I usually end up missing the sign ups, so hopefully that wont be the case this time.

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm only in it for the Mega Stone tbh. lol

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm in for the mega stones, to have fun, and to learn a thing or two. Those are my three reasons in that order lol