1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Ugliest Pokémon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jan 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Which Pokémon do you find very ugly?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Feebas

I may have explained this in the Least Favorite Gen 7 Pokémon thread, but for me, the ugliest Pokémon is Bruxish. Why does it have such big lips, a weird head antenna, and an unappealing color scheme that looked like a hippie from the 70's threw up on it? Why does it even exist at all if it's so ugly?

WHY? At least make it more appealing to exist at all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Feebass, because that is the point.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Stunfisk... Its ugly little squishy face, it is a dab fish, I get it but it is just so terribly designed it isn't even a clever Pokémon.

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Wimpod! Does that irk you!?

I would have to say Seismitoad. As TheAuraGuardian put it, it looks like it'd infect you with something.

6. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Oh man, I put that species out of my mind, they were so hideous that I pretend they don't exist.

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I'd have to say Seismitoad, Bruxish, and, just to keep from completely copying everyone else while still stating the obvious, Garbador. Now, I know it gets a lot of hate for being literal trash, but I wouldn't hate it if it wasn't for its face. Its expression is one of a monster from your worst nightmares who wants to devour everything and everyone in sight, finishing off with your SOULS.

8. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Seismitoad and Bruxish, as many others have mentioned in this thread.

According to something I saw on Reddit, it's based off of Hawaii's state fish. Image comparison below:

[​IMG]

Regardless, though, it's definitely ugly as sin.

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    At least that fish is pretty in its own way, Bruxish is certainly an abomination of colors and ideas. Also why is its shiny Christmas themed [​IMG]

10. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    How has nobody mentioned garbodor? I don't actually think stunfisk looks that bad. Bruxish is on the low side, but it's definitely not the worst.
    Garbodor on the other hand, is objectively trash. A big stinking mutated pile of it. It's even got freaky gnashing teeth and asymmetrical acid-pumping arms!

11. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Crabominable looks really atrocious.

12. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Yeah I was kind of disappointed with it. It's the face. It would have been pretty badass if it didn't have that short-bus looking face on it.

Most of the things I find ugly were already mentioned but I find Black Kyurem to be an ugly mess. White Kyurem not as much.

13. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    It used to be Palpitoad for me (Seismitoad was ugly, not not THAT ugly) but I'd have to now say Bruxish. The moment I saw it, I couldn't believe that somebody had designed it and somebody else had given the OK to put it in a game. Surprisingly, I actually don't mind Garbador and its design never bothered me too much.

14. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Purugly for me. It even has the word ugly in it's name.

15. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    [3D='sylveon"] is the UGLIEST!!!!! ;(

16. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Pikachu because i am so tired of this rat...
    Barbacle.... i just cant look at it and forget it exists along with Diggersby​

17. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Bidoof & Shiny Hydreigon

18. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Why was Bruxish created??! No one likes it! It might've been treated a bit nicer if it didn't have that face... and colors... and eyes... and if it just stayed in the water.

19. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Agreed.
    SOME MORE UGLIES: Arceus, Yveltal, Kyurem, Bibarel, Deoxys, Lickitung, Lickilicky

20. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Why does Crabominable exist. Who let this sin past the concept stage.

Now that I think about it, why are so many Gen 7 Pokémon so ugly? Doesn't help that the roster is so freaking small. Why make creative designs when you can make Crabominable, Bruxish, and Yungoos?