1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[Cad x Bio] A Story with No Name

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Cadbberry, Feb 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Terraria based RP: Many lives, one story.

Yan-Chan- Appearance- Dark Haired pale girl, black eyes, medium height, female, and a white blouse with a blue skirt.
    Enjoys- being vengeful and spiting others, mounts, wasting resources,
    Dislikes- Failing, slimes, bosses, close range weapons
    Personality- An over-active girl who likes to stay close to home, likes to spite people when they tell her what she can and cannot do. She is stronger in her magics and bows than with swords. Building is a strong suit, the taller the house the more fun it is in her mind.
    Theme (THERE)-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG9pjW0kpHQ&list=PLqJcmXJuQyq3_4LhS-EMdraj6iy_hT_3r

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Name: Ryan the Regal

Height: 5'10"

Skin color: lightly reddish

Eyes: Dark green

Hair color: Brownish red

Clothes: Long brown leather jacket, green t shirt, boots, and denim

Personality: Ryan is a very irate person. Life in general can set him off easily on a rather useless fit of anger. Often rather bossy, petty, and a bit spiteful. Though with enough persistence, he can be persuaded on some things

Likes: peace and quiet, being in charge, fishing, ducks and pets

Dislikes: loud things, people not listening, rabbits

Theme [thank you bee ;p]: https://ironsmith.bandcamp.com/track/maroon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Yan-Chan spawned into the world, falling from the sky, she screamed and closed her eyes waiting for impact. Her feet slammed into the ground and she looked around, no blood, nothing, she was ok. "W-what, where, where am I?" She kept looking around for any other people. She noticed a man who was wondering around with brown spiked hair, before she could move she heard something from above.

4. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Ryan the Regal spawned into the world. From the sky he began to fall. "WAIT WHAT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHI-," and proceeded to face plant into the dirt. "O gaw hwat huh uck hahend." He stood up and brushed off his face and jacket then looked around the place. "Where the hell am I?" turning around he saw the only other people around "Who are you people?"

5. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Yan-Chan jumped out of the way and stared at him, "W-what, oh I am Yana, or as I prefer Yan-Chan, I don't know who that guy is though." She stared at this guide guy who didn't seem to care about anything only for a moment then looked back to Ryan. "So Mr. Mouthy, what's your name?" She chuckled, he was had quiet a foul mouth on him, she thought she was being clever.

6. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    "Well Yana A. Smart Ass, my name is Ryan. Did you fall out of the sky too, or are you a local?" he said with a loud, irate voice. He began to look around and noticed his sides, "Why in god's name am I holding a sword, an axe, and a pick axe? Hey asshole! You got any answers?"

As almost if the man was a machine coming to life, the spiky haired man's head snapped around to look at both Ryan and Yan-Chan. With a smirk on his mouth, and some volume in his voice, he spoke "They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land... oh wait. That's me." Ryan's eyebrowed furrowed at this, "That's... that's great buddy. Where are we?" The guide kept smiling, "You can use your pickaxe to dig through Dirt, and your axe to chop down trees. Just place your cursor over the tile and click!" Ryan's mouth opended slightly "Wh-what the hell are you talking about?" The guide continued ""Greetings, Ryan the Regal. Is there something I can help you with?" Ryan's anger only grew "Wait how the fuck do you know m-," but the guide only spoke louder "To interact with backgrounds, use a hammer!" Ryan could only stare at this man, jaw agape. He slowly turned back to Yan-Chan, "Please tell me you're human"

7. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She stuttered the words out, "I fell too, no way I am from here". Yan-chan watched the interaction with the weird guy, it was like he was a robot, didn't even notice what had happened. She also noticed she had a sword, pickaxe, and an ax on her. She pulled out the sword and gave it a swing, it felt nice, natural, something she wanted to hold onto. "I am a human, I fell here, you think that guy fell from where ever? I think he is probably a local." She put the sword away, "also watch your language Ryan."