1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Streaming a Cabaret

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Weedle Enthusiast, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Recently, I was in a cabaret (a collection of songs from different musicals, all being performed [a better definition will be given during the streaming]) at my school. I get the DVD that has the performance on it tommorow. I would like to stream it on Saturdat. If you are interested, let me know what times work, and I'll try to set up a good time. I plan to stream on Twitch if possible, largely because it will be archived so anyone that misses it can watch it. I can also post what songs we did if you would like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am more available at night PST time, I am super hype to see this :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I will be streaming this at 2 PM EST, and again at 9 PM EST on Twitch. Here is the link to my channel: https://www.twitch.tv/oranspiritsword
    If you want to see it, but miss the streams, it will be archived. So feel free to watch it at your leisure. Here is an image that has all the songs listed. I am Derek btw
    [​IMG]