1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Newbie Alert!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Rach-ships-AAML, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Rach-ships-AAML

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.4
    Hi! I'm Rachael, nice to meet everyone! A member found me on fanfiction . net and referred me here to share fanfiction and (hopefully) entertain my fellow Pokeshippers! Very cool site, I like it so far.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D Great to hear that you already like the site, I hope to see you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Hey~ Welcome!

If your a writer, then you should check out the Literature Library!

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Judging by your interests, I think you'd really enjoy our Pokémon General section. Be sure to check it out soon and discuss in there! Have a nice stay.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Okay, I'll bite: what does AAML stand for? I almost thought it was Animal Crossing, and then realised that didn't work.

You seem ready and enthusiastic to jump right into the life of Lake Valor. If you are used to forums already, then this should be a breeze for you; if it's not, you could peruse our guide to find your way around. Either way, you seem like the type who will go right at it, and quickly.

If you have any questions about Valor, or anything on it, let us know; we'll be glad to answer.

6. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    *huge inhale*
    WE HAVE THE SAME NAME, AND SPELL IT THE SAME WAY!
    You are the first person I've ever (sorta) met who does that!
    Anyway, welcome to LV, great to meet you! I hope I see you around!

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Rach-ships-AAML! So what kind of ship is your favorite?

8. Rach-ships-AAML

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.4
    Eclipse - AAML stands for Ash & Misty's love. Which kinda answers Cadbberry's question, my favorite ship is Ash & Misty!

~Nova~ I've only met a few people that spell it our way, we're unique ;)

~Nova~ likes this.
  9. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'd like to get more into Pokémon shipping.. have a few that I like, but I don't really read stories about them. D: Pretty cool that you write things, LV is full of creative people so it's extremely easy to join in.

Welcome Rachael! Looking forward to your participation here. Hope you stick around. o/

11. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, lots of fan fiction people have recently been joining so I imagine that section will be busy c:

12. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome to the forums. Due to the recent influx of like-minded folks you'll probably find plenty of others into shipping. Hope you enjoy your stay.