1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nice to be here!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Moonstruck-Mist, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    It's nice to be here in the forums. I must thank zformtapu who sent me here from a nice PM on fanfiction. My name is Kyubi by the way and I'd love to have a conversation with anyone who reads this. Anyways, I'm super happy to be here and if you have any questions, either PM me on twitter (Same as here) or fanfiction (SilverFox-GoldWolf).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome aboard! It's great to have you with us. You should stick around and check out some of our sections to discuss in, I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun! :] Have a nice stay.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D We've been getting quite a few other fanfiction writers here lately, so I'm sure someone would be interested in yours (I'm a very slow reader, especially in English, so Idk if I'd have the time to read it :sweat:)
    Anyway I hope you have a good time here!

4. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to the lake! I hope you enjoy your stay, Moonlit!

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    ITT zformtapu strikes again

Greetings, Kyubi. You seem to have stumbled upon this place from fanfiction.net, so if writing is something you really appreciate, you can stop by the Literature Library and share your works.

Other than that, I wonder what else you enjoy doing, or what your interests are. Virtually everyone here is open, friendly, and accommodating, and would be glad to welcome you into LV, so there are no shortage of conversation partners here. Alternatively, you could always swing by Lake Valor's Discord server if you enjoy live chats.

Do enjoy your stay, and let me or another staff member know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or what have you.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Nice to meet you! I hope we can chat a bit, you seem super fun to hang with!

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Welcome to LV! I hope to see some of your stories here in the future. In the meantime, enjoy your time here at LV!

8. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Hope you have a fun time!

9. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, happy to talk if you need, I always notice when I get quoted XD or you can find any number of topics throughout the forum to talk in c:

10. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Hello and welcome, glad you're happy to be here. We're always happy to have new members.

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Kyubi! Nice to meet you, welcome to LV. :D I hope you'll have a pleasant time here, the people are pretty nice and there's always a welcoming home for writers here, given how many we have. ^_^ See you around.

12. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to the forums new member, enjoy

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey, and welcome to Lake Valor! It's great here, and I hope that you'll like it here. It's a fun place to be, and I hope to get to know you better soon!

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay with this great community :)

15. INSAGNIA

INSAGNIA Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    Hey, I'm also new to this. Was invited by someone, I don't know who. This does seem like a great place to talk Pokémon to others

16. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

17. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Welcome! (: