1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Person

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Griefing_g0lem, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I have been here a while, and I have met a quite a good amount of cool friends. I just wanted to know, who does everyone else like the most, aka, are their closest friends here?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Everyone knows that I'll say @[member="Eclipse"]! We're dragon buddies and have actually been talking for a while and I enjoy it :3 I'm glad to call them my friend.

Griefing_g0lem likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am really close to @[member="BiohazardSr"] since we are in a great relationship, he always makes my day and he always finds a way to make me smile. He has become not only my boyfriend but my best friend.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I'm gonna have to say either [member='Bionic Puppy'] or [member='Wizard']. Both have stood out to me as genuine friends who wish to get to know me better and I them. I have fond memories of the buddy competition where I feel I really connected with Biopup in a way I haven't with anyone else here on LV. As for Wizard, I really admire him and miss him and I'm holding out for the day he comes back so we can talk about jazz and stuff again.

Griefing_g0lem likes this.
  5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    LV Announcer Senpai of course ;)

But honestly, everyone here is wonderful. I couldn't pick a favorite because I'd feel bad if I left someone out who would get upset if I didn't mention them.

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I couldn't mention any one person, I'm close friends with a ton of people. Worth noting though that me and @[member="Satix"] have been friends for about 7 years, and we've met up too so he's definitely one of my favourite people in the world. B)

Ryan likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    This is really hard for me to concretely answer, because while I do know a lot of people here decently well, I'm not particularly close with very many of them, if at all. This is due to my apprehension, as I'm very reluctant to distinguish someone as a close friend (or, on occasion, even as just a friend).

The list below will not be in any particular order. While I might characterise someone as either "a friend" or "a good friend", I don't rank people beyond that.

First, there's my dragon buddy up at Post #2 (name not listed because she'll change it in a few days I'm sure), so I can confirm the above statement is correct. She's nice company to be around, and I find it nice to have a chance to talk to someone so cheerful and not need to worry about anything. I do look forward to talking with her whenever I get the chance, and on days when I haven't been able to stop moving due to a jillion tasks, it really helps.

There is also Sanctuary, believe it or not. The relentless amount of teasing I mount upon him may suggest otherwise, but it actually shows the opposite. I have a great deal of respect for all the work he does in making the site look clean (and a good amount of trust for him besides), and wanting to see that his work was as fine as possible by looking for any bugs or other weird effects that may have been overlooked (hence why I spent several days combing over Guidance of Valor when it was first introduced, and switching over to Palette Town shortly after it was introduced, despite me liking the Lake Valor Original theme more), a process I jokingly refer to as 'breaking' stuff, but really it's just finding small oversights.

More recently I've gotten to know AzurAurora, with whom I get along extremely well. She gets busy with university often so I don't always run into her, but I always appreciate it when I do. There aren't many people on LV (or anywhere, honestly) with whom I could have thought-provoking and intellectual conversations with, and I'm glad she is one of them. It keeps my brain in high gear, something I need to upkeep nearly constantly.

Speaking of brain in high gear, Strytho. Seeing his blogs every day gave me something to look forward to and encouraged me to keep my mind flexible, as it indirectly gave me thoughts and ideas of what I could do for my own blog (very few of my own thoughts came to fruition there, but that's beside the point). It's rare to meet someone as open with his mind and experience as he is, and he's a fantastic chap even besides all that. He brightens any day, guaranteed.

Those are the people that come most readily to my mind and that I feel willing or confident to share my thoughts about. It's not even close to being an exhaustive list, as it doesn't even count the other people I enjoy talking to, and/or that I respect for one reason or another, like BiohazardSr, Deltheor, Ho-OhLugia, LunarRabbitPikachu, Madness, Satix, ShiroLugia, Wizard, YouHoney, Zero Sifr, and a few other people I am glad to have met as well - you know who you are. <3

...wow, did this just turn into the member appreciation post 5.0?

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I really want to get to know more people here closely. Fell out of contact with many members I knew when I left staff a year or so ago, and have definitely missed all those connections that have since faded... :( I keep in frequent contact with @[member="Achromatic"] since we are very close friends, but there are others here I like to admire from afar, like @[member="❀Bloom❀"], @[member="Satix"], @[member="ShiroLugia"], @[member="Noctis"], @[member="Darkness"], and others. Many people here are pretty awesome. ♡

Bubbles, Azazel, Ryan and 2 others like this.
  9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well...I've met so many great people, it'll take a while to name them all. But today, I'm doing a shoutout to the one and only person here I've met in real life, and that is Lylibean. I actually met her at school, and she's just amazing. You know what Lyli (I'm calling you that, deal with it)? I'm doing it. After all your coercing, begging, pleading, threatening, annoying me to do it...I'm doing it. But behind a screen, just to annoy you.
    Watch me whip watch me nae nae
    I did it. Now I am scarred for life.
    #MissingNo

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    For me, my closest friend here is @[Member='Megarai111'] and @[Member='karatekid770'] . They both are really nice and kind.
    Kk always helps me and listen to my poor jokes xD. He never says I am being annoying or anything even if I am. Its easy to make it laugh so my jokes works there. I talked to him for first time in bots room on discord then I left for 5 months. But again when I came back we talked a lot and became friends. He really is of no use (jk he is awesum) except giving me regular dose of burns he gave me

Megarai....this girl is having my husbando 707. She helped me a lot. We talk about different things and I consider her my great friend. She is so nice and kind. Idk when we talked for first time but she is awesome. I can fangirl about my 707 and she doesn't mind. She made me free signatures everytime. She encouraGED me to always do good, she still does. I am glad to have her.

I would say @[Member='Eclipse'] too, though I am not their friend yet but for me they are the most knowledgeable person I met. They taught me many things and corrected me. They never shoved me off. They always listen even if they are busy. I admire their personality. So, I thank you for giving me company everytime. For listening to me and sometimes to my problems. Thank you.
    @[Member='Fantasma'] he is just awesome. We are friends for 1 year now and I am glad we talked. He talked to me even when I left LV. He was with me through hard times. He was akways there to help. No matter how much I tease him and say anything to him he always typed "lol". He made me narry a bot called "bot-chan" on discord XD
    @[Member='Dysnomia'] KETSU. He was the first person to talk to me here. Always nice and helping. We dont really talk these days cause he has his college stuff going kn but overall he is a very good friend

Thank you all other people too for being with me and I love you all ^^

Butternut likes this.
  11. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    It's hard for me to say because I can never pick just one person. I am particularly close to @[member="TheBlazingInfernape"] and @[member="Eclipse"] but I honestly like to be friends with everyone I possibly can. I do think I'm working my way up with @[member="Cadbberry"], @[member="Achromatic"], and @[member="Satix"] though.

Cadbberry likes this.
  12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Wow, all three admins? What a crazy coincidence. ;D

13. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It is funny how time flies and things change. After becoming an admin, I got to spend a lot of time with @[member="Satix"] and @[member="Achromatic"]. They have become mentors and great friends to me, I am excited to work with them more and to hang out with them more. @[member="karatekid770"] is also a good friend, we chat a lot and make the good jokes, in general, we have a lot in common which makes it fun :P @[member="Seprix"] has been a supportive friend and one that pushes me to be better, I think he is a nice guy and I enjoy chatting with him.

Butternut, Seprix and Achromatic like this.
  14. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    I'm not choosing only one person. Sorry. I'll have to leave a post here a day. There are too many people to talk about, and not enough time to mention them all at once.

Let's start with @[member="Cadbberry"]. She is very kind, very attentive, and always listening. She wants the best in people. She tries her hardest! She gives me advice all of the time, and sometimes she checks up to see how I'm doing. I really can't put a value on that. It's priceless, and it means a lot.

Cadbberry likes this.
  15. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I have such much amount of people I have gotten along with, it makes me cry sometimes because they are such good peopleT_T

My first real friend I really got close to was @Vigilance, he was really kind, never really said no for what I asked and accepted my requests for signature and avatar, signature countless times.

@Jeyson, my friend who I think who is like my brah so to speak but he isn't, really cool person who offered to get me to the top here.

@Caddberry, I don't know her a lot but she has helped me a lot, darn I appreciate what she does he and think she is awesome at what she does:P I can see just wants to help everyone out here, she deserves a cookie, one on the house from me

@AzurAurora, I know she probably hates me for what I did but that was a mistake and I won't do it again, I appreciate what she helped me with and think she knows her stuff, I know we are not friends per say but in the end I think of everyone as my friend, I know if I got to know her we would become good friends, thanks again.

@Xarn who is just plain funny even if he makes me say his name wrong, agh I don't know why I can't spell properly with him around:D.

@SkittleBox who helped cheer me up when I was down for getting turned down on application but madequate me feel like I had a chance, I admire that of her, she giving a pat to fellow members who are sad.

@Misty who I appreciate gave me a shoulder to cry on for my problem also, I owe her a lot and am greatful for what she did

Finally my final and best friend of all, @AeroHail who I like most of all, she brightens up my day with the discussions we talk about and I think she has an amazing hobby of photography and cute plushes:3 the conversations are so interesting that I can't get enough

Xarn and Vigilance like this.
  16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I feel like I need to show my peeps here that I appreciate them.

First, @karatekid770, I really appreciate you being my friend and cheering me up and for believing in me. You make a wonderful colleague and you are a dear friend of mine, even if I show my love by whacking you into orbit a bit too often.

Second, @Eclipse, you know how to keep me on the straight and narrow and I can not thank you enough for being such a great colleague and helping me with some issues and letting me now when I am going the wrong way, with either writing and everything else.

@Karzarill, my RP buddy and an overall great person that I enjoy talking to a whole lot. I got to know you a bit when we were in that Ranger RP from Mega and now we have our own one that has been a lot of fun for. I love how we usually think the same about problems we encounter. (And slamming KK into space!)

Of course, @Xarn, with whom I had a few lovely conversations in the past and whose presence I have come to enjoy a whole lot.

And the staff, who has been more than just lovely to me. I really appreciate you all and enjoy working with you!

Xarn and Butternut like this.
  17. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    On LV, that'd be @Satix , because of his great puns
    that was a lie, it's clearly for the support and patience lol

Ryan likes this.
  18. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Shada, POKE and Xarn like this.