1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokemon Type

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Griefing_g0lem, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Simple question. I would like to know what is your favorite Pokémon type, with your favorite and least favorite Pokémon from that typing.
    Me, it is Ground with Golurk being great.

Why does Mudsdale exist?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Either grass or fairy. Both are really good types with Pokémon like Sylveon end Serperior

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Grass or Psychic. They have very powerful and cool Pokémon, and I tend to use a Grass or Psychic Type every game playthrough.

Sceptile is my favorite Grass Type (along with being my all time fave), and I've never decided on a favorite Psychic Type.

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I've got to say, poison. I'm not entirely sure why I like them so much, but the fact that they can't get poisoned themself makes them incredibly handy.

As for my favourite Pokémon of that type... I'd say either Roserade, Skuntank or Crobat. All three have been staple members of my team in different playthroughts and I love them all equally!

5. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I love Electric types. Not just because of Raichu, but I just think there are a ton of cool ones.

My least favorite type would probably Poison, the only reason being that I barely ever use it.

6. Dreams on a Cloud

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    Fire would probably have to be my choice. I like a lot of the fire type designs (Braixen being my favorite). Though, funny enough, Braixen's evolution is probably my least liked fire-type.

7. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I'm very fond of fire-types, and I also like many dark-type Pokémon. I have a lot of favorites Fire types, which is why I like it so much, including Ninetails and Blaziken. The Tepig evolution chain is probably my least favorite, though I don't dislike them necessarily. My favorite Dark type is, hands down, Umbreon, though I really like Sableye and Sneazle as well. My least favorite, from the ones I know, is probably Pangoro.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am really a fan of Fairy types and Psychic types, I think they are powerful and have a unique look. I love the designs so for me I like the look of most Pokémon from the type rather than pure power. I find Psychic designs to be more classy and elegant while Fairy is either usually cute or rough Pokémon. I am an Eeveelution fan so my favs are Sylveon and Espeon.

9. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    It used to be dragon hands down for dragonite/evos, but now I have to admit I'm most torn with fairy and shiny sylveon <3 haha

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My favorite types are fire and dark. The charmander line is my favorite and my least favorite would have to be magby for fire types. Why do baby Pokémon even exist? What purpose do they serve? I just don't get it. On dark types, my favorites are the houndour line, but ly least favorite is the liepard line. I love cats and I do like this Pokémon in some ways but to me it just seems lack luster to my hopes and expectations. It's a love hate relationship so it's kinda complicated.

11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'm a dragon type fan myself, I love Giratina and Hydreigon.
    Second is ghost, so that just puts Giratina up there even more.

12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    This is so hard to answer! If I had to pick ONE, it would be Grass, since every starter I've ever liked (with the exception of Oshawott) was Grass. Yep, Treeko, Turtwig, Chespin, Rowlet, I LOVE THEM ALL!

13. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
  14. levelwhat

levelwhat Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.1
    I love steel-types! At first glance they're mostly tank-like brutes such as Steelix and Aggron and Metagross. But they're actually pretty varied, just think of Scizor and Lucario and Aegislash. That extra typing ensures them better survivability. Plus, it helps that they have some of my favorite Pokémon too like Bonzong and Escavalier.

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Electric! I just so very much love this type/element. Ever since I saw Ash's Pikachu battle in the anime I got attached to the type and that never changed. And although I love them all, some of my favorite electrics are Raichu (especially Alolan form), the Mareep line, Manectric, Emolga, Jolteon, Heliolisk, Tapu Koko, Togedemaru, the Shinx line... and so on. Grass, ghost, and steel are close runner-ups though. [​IMG]

16. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    This is hard between Dark and Fire I'll go with fire! Favorite being Ninetales of course and least favorite being Infernape.

17. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    Similar to @[member="levelwhat"], my favorite type has always been Steel. I used to be part of Pokémon leagues on PokemonShowdown for a long time, and I was almost always a Steel-type user. My first favorite Pokémon that I can remember was Mawile, closely followed by Metagross later on. Dark and Electric take a back seat barely, with Sableye and Manectric being other favorites!

18. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Fire is my favorite typing ever. Ninetales is my favorite of that type and Magmortar my least favorite.

But I am really fond of dark types as well. Umbreon and Liepard are on top there and I dislike the Deino-line here.

19. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    My favourite type has to ve fighting. I dunno why. I always have the urge to put a fighting type Pokémon in my team no matter what. My Pokémon of that type is Hariyama, while my least favourite is Crabominable.

As for my least favourite type, it's dragon. Just because I don't really care about that type.

20. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    I'm really liking Fairy and Ice, but Fire is still the top for me.