1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Strongest eeveelution by far

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by POKE, Feb 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I was wondering, you guys played typically all the games and experI'm enter probably with all the evolutions of eevee, which is the strongest?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    My favorite is Umbreon and I do believe it's the strongest since I prefer it's type advantage.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I think Sylveon or Espeon have the strongest move pool and stats. More Sylveon over Espeon because Fairy has such few typings it is weak too and has a versatile set of moves.

4. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd say Espeon. It has good moves alongside a great special attack, and even a pretty good speed. As advantageous as Sylveon is, it's speed is especially slow (and mine has a nature where it's speed is lowered). Espeon doesn't have too many weaknesses, just gotta avoid those dark types...Umbreon's attack and special attack stat are lower, and it can't learn the most powerful attacks either.

5. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I truly love Leafeon the most, but I believe that Sylveon is lot more powerful.

6. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I'm not sure if any is the strongest by a huge margin but I agree with those who said Sylveon, and have had the best results with Sylveon, particularly this defensive physical attacking set that served me really well as long as I wasn't Taunted. But take that all with some salt because I am not that great at Pokémon to be honest.

7. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I have to say Sylveon. In Pokémon X it was one of my best Pokémon. Also it's evolution method is very unique.

[3D=Sylveon]

8. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I'm no pro battler but I believe Sylveon is technically the strongest and most likely to be the most helpful considering the lower amount of Pokémon it will have weakness to that you are likely to encounter. I think you can do quite well with many of the others too but you have to ensure you've set them up in a particular way such as for defense/offense, correct nature and the right moveset etc,

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would say there is no strongest. You have those that work better, but not really a strongest overall. Jolteon is fast and gas good special attack, Espeon is a special Pokémon with decent speed, Leafeon is a good physical attacker and again decent speed, Umbreon is good bulky, as is Vaporeon, and Sylveon is not bad either, but too slow for me. I guess it depends on your playstyle and team.

10. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    I think Flareon is the strongest.

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'd say all almost eeveelutions have their charm points, and their weak spots. Personally, I think Sylveon is the strongest purely because of how overpowered Fairy typing is.

The only eeveelution that is trash is Flareon, as it can't utilize it's high Attack. (I mean, it JUST got Flare Blitz in Gen 6!)

Arc1Dragon likes this.