1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Help

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Feb 5, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    I'm stuck on Guzma at the aether foundation island on Pokémon Moon right now and I feel like an idiot. I have tried multiple times and nothing is working. Anyone got any pointers I could use?...

Someone please help me

2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Use fire and flying types. Flying will work better since glossiopod is part water

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    That was actually the one part of the game where I was overleveled, be it only 2 levels. So all I can think of is leaving and then grinding... Getting more moves that are super effective on bug might help too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I didn't have many issues with him, I found my Toucannon to be strong enough to deal with a few of his Pokémon alone.

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I used a jolteon to beat his golisopod and an arcanine for the rest of his team. It wouldn't hurt to bring a lycanroc won't hurt, but I never used one.

6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    This is late isn't it...but Fairy Types for that First Impression (it's Dark Type, right?) worked for me. Anyways, the Pokémon you have in front affects what move the Golisopod uses first, try that.
    #MissingNo